You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Study Abroad Article Contest Bonus - 2016

Dear friends,

Study abroad article contest - 2016 double bonus has been credited. We are reviewing some members' entries against copyright violation, hence their bonus amount is locked for now. Once their articles passes the copyright violation review process, the bonus will be credited.

We have got great response in this contest. A total of 208 entries was submitted by 17 authors.

Review process is still going on for triple bonus award. It will be announced very soon.
    I have received Rs 790.00 as 'Study Abroad Article Contest Bonus - 2016'.
    I have to put in record that it had been perhaps the best contest conducted so far by ISC during the period of my association with the ISC. The Webmasters may consider organizing more such contests in future.
    In this contest, all participants whose articles were approved, were winners. There was minimum elimination on the ground of technicalities. The elimination, if any, are based only on the basis of quality in such contest format.
    I have proudly shared my certificate of achievement on my Facebook and G+ page.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I have received Rs. 450/-, 225 points and a Certificate of Achievement in this reward programme. The cash credit and points credit are in addition to the cash and points earned on each individual article on the subject. I like this!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Happy after receiving double cash credits for the articles posted.
    Now waiting for the announcement for triple bonus award.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you to receive double cash credit of Rs.225 for my articles posted. I like to wish all other members who got double cash credits and triple cash credits for their articles posted.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.