Reasons for lack of attention and preventive measuresReasons for lack of attention and preventive measures
Lack of attention leads us to many dangerous results in our routine. The following are major reasons according to the psychologists:
• Fatigue: Continuously working in a same work gives us tiresome stage and fatigue control us.
• Stress: Tension in our mind affects us very much to have lack of attention as our though fully surrounded with the tension. Sometimes the tension on finishing the job in time may form tension in us.
• Mulsti Tasking: Multi tasking, that is doing multiple jobs at a time is good one way but as it may leads to lack of attention in one job, we should take much care while handling multiple jobs.
• Boredom: We may have sometimes the thought of boring ourselves on doing same job daily which leads us to have lack of attention.
Physical factor: Bodily inconvenience is a major factor for a lack of attention in us. The persons suffering from stomach ache, Body pain, diabetic, High BP, nervousness are examples of this type of factor.
• Reduction of Negative thoughts in us and improving ourselves into Positive thoughts
• Finding the factors which are distracting us
• Working in the peaceful atmosphere
• Dividing the work into many parts and doing one by one
• Planning with 'To do List'\
• Leaving the word 'doing it later' from us as removing procrastination character from us
• Having good and healthy foods.
• Relaxing ourselves with some intervals during working continuously
• Working with patience
• Having a nice sleep in the previous night