You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I submitted 1000 resource responses, earned 3599 points and cash 1251 rupees

Unlike forum, responding to a resource is not that easy. The resources are made with great probing, listing and above all created with much interest and with apt information. So who ever responds to a article must have thorough knowledge of the subject matter and try to given in additional information to the said write up and there by enhance the importance of that article. So far I made 1000 responses as on today by earning 3599 points and earned a cash credit of rupees 1251. Moreover for good responses, the author feels much elated for giving additional inputs and thus feel happy.
    Congratulations Mr. K Mohan. You are setting many records in ISC - previously 100,000 points from forum responses and now 1000 resource responses. You are an inspiration to me and many other members of ISC.

Let us continue learning.

I have also submitted so far 413 resource responses and thereby earned total 924 points and Rs. 922 as cash credits.
    There are guidelines regarding submission of resource responses. In most of the cases, the members enrich the contents of the resources by providing additional inputs which are reviewed by the editors and cash credits are assigned depending on the quality/merit of the response.
    Submitting response makes the article appear on the 'What is New in IndiaStudyChannel.com' page and thus attracts attention of other members also who sometimes read the articles and in few cases submit their own responses also.
    The articles section of the ISC is very rich though the quality of articles vary.
    I think ISC members should focus more and more on writing quality articles on useful and relevant topics.
    The recently concluded study abroad contest has been an sterling example of a constructive activity.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I read the old and new articles of ISC regularly with interest. In some cases, I submit my responses on the articles. However, I have to say that many of my responses remain pending (not checked by the Editors) for considerable time-may be because of the fact that these responses are on old articles.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Mohan,
    Congrats, You are great with your resource responses. Now you are the Master of responses to resources. Well done.
    However, I would say that Kailash is great in cash earning . While Mohan earned 1000 responses with 3599 points and Rs. 1251, Kailash has earned Rs.922 with 413 responses and 924 points. Kailash hit the target in the centre, and Mohan on the sides. Both are great.

No life without Sun ¤

Nice Mohan Sir. 1000 is definitely a big number and keep going with further responses.
    Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Congratulations Mohan! It is no mean achievement. I don't think that whatever you have achieved will be achieved by anyone in the near future. You are an inspiration for all of us for sure.

Keep up the good work with the same zeal & passion.

Sign In to post your comments