You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

What may be the most discussed topics/subjects in the forum section of ISC?

ISC has recently completed nine years of its existence and has successfully entered in the tenth year. We can very well assume as to how many threads and discussions would have happened in the meantime in the forum section of ISC. However there are certain topics / subjects which are discussed time and again though each time a whiff of fresh air comes in the form of comments/responses of newly joined members.
    As a part of commemoration of ISC's entry into tenth year, let us try to reminisce as to what may be the most discussed topic/subject in the forum section of ISC.
    Had it been reservations in admission and jobs, terrorism, gender discrimination or any other topic?
    Kailash,
    As of now, you have posted 1000+ forum messages, and you should be able to say what was the most discussed topic/subjects among those 1000+ forum messages. It will be very easy to know it from your own thread analysis.

No life without Sun ¤

There can't be any classification of the Forum posts. The Forum section is interesting because of variety of issues discussed here. However, I have observed that posts relating to sports (other than cricket) and music are very few and far between. I also raised a thread on this issue sometime back.
    Because of shortage of threads on sports and music, I occasionally raise some threads on these two aspects. I hope other Members would also raise regular threads on sports and music.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sun (#570000) - I am talking about commemoration of ISC's entry into tenth year. I am relative new in ISC having joined in June, 2015 only. Therefore analysis of only my 1000+ threads will not serve the purpose.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash,
    The old and young of ISC is not the subject to discuss. 1000+ is a huge number of forum messages. Hence, your own analysis can provide the answer to your question.

Partha,
    It is about the most discussed topic/subject, not the least discussed topic/subject.

No life without Sun ¤

#570008: Mr. Sun: Kindly read my entire response. I have clearly mentioned that: "There can't be any classification of the Forum posts. The Forum section is interesting because of variety of issues discussed here". Most probably, you didn't find much time to read the above comments and pointed out the last part of my previous response.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I feel proud of ISC having completed its nine years and the entire time was enjoyable because of active involvement of the members. So long as the members are there in the channel, we would be witnessing many interesting articles which would make us glued in the plateform. In fact, the positive aspect is that there is congregaration of the members who float the different topics in the forum - section having different dimensions useful in our day to day activities. I think the comin time would be more vibrant and eventful in terms of quality - articles.

No life without Sun ¤

Well as far as my contributions are concerned here, I have posted thought provoking threads,. food for thought threads , general important threads having direct effect on us and politics were also discussed in full.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I'm not sure how it is possible to find an answer for this question. Is it not difficult to find out the most discussed topics? May be the members who are active for a long time can have an answer for this. But I still doubt their memory power to remember such threads.
    Thanks and Regards,
    S Balasubramanian

Quote: "It doesn't matter what we want. once we get it, then we want something else."

Sign In to post your comments