You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

ISC did not celebrate ISC day as expected

Dear ISCian,
    All must have expected lot from ISC on ISC birthday or foundation day. There was nothing much to enjoy. ISC did not keep us busy with new contests and prizes. Fortunately, it announced only an 'Inspirational award'. An ISC Logo creative writing contest is on. That's all. Nothing more.

I expected good messages from the three Web Masters. Only Tony John responded with a small message. Jose Mathew and Timmy John did not.

I expected some thrill or surprise on 01 July and on the days following. It could have been ISC week. The week is going to be over, yet no joy. We are still discussing how to celebrate ISC Birthday.

I would simply say that ISC lacks celebration. Some would agree and some may not.

Will wait to see 01 July 2017 (Saturday) for a better celebration of ISC day.
    I was also equally disappointed. We wont have face to face interactions any way, at least the web master could have come here and shared their journey down the line creating this site and that would have been added information to us.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

"I expected some thrill or surprise on 01 July and on the days following. IT could have been ISC week."-Mr. Sun! How can you 'expect' a surprise? Surprise is always unexpected, isn't it?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Perhaps, I am one of the most disappointed persons. I remember having raised few threads 2 - 3 months regarding preparatory exercises for celebration of ISC anniversary.
    I think there should be a standard schedule to commemorate such events.
    Anniversary is a befitting occasion to award badge etc. to the deserving ISCians. Even if no ISCian is found worthy of any badge, it may be announced so.
    Organizing contests etc. are routine activities which generally go on throughout the year.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments