You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yay! Silver medal! Thank you so very much!

Thank you India study channel for awarding me with silver medal.
    I started only a few days ago.
    Thanks for appreciating and rewarding me.
    It's such an honor
    Congratulations Aditya Mohan for becoming a silver member in 10 days. Hope you contribute consistently to ISC and win many awards.

Let us continue learning.

Mr. Mohan, go on contributing regularly. In no time you will get 'Gold' shield.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

In my opinion, journey up to Gold Level is learning phase, though learning continues throughout life time. Based on my experience, I am forecasting that the author is likely to get one prize very soon, the most likely being a TOW win.
    All the best.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats Mr. Aditya Mohan. You have a long journey at ISC to reach the destinations. One to Gold, another to Diamond and finally to Platinum. Wish you a pleasant journey.
    No life without Sun ¤

Aditya Mohan congratulation fr your reward level, when I joined this site I found in this forum all member are Gold, Diamond and platinum member, I was little afraid, now I found a mate of silver medal group. Now My competition will be with you . ( Just kidding) Hope you will reach far away for your hard work at ISC soon.

Getting into silver level is a start up you made and there is much further levels to go. According to ISC those who achieved gold level considered regular and totally understood the site. So brace up and achieve the gold level.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congrats and best wishes for more achievements.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congrats Aditya Mohan for getting into the silver level. Your writing makes an interesting read. Maintain the spirit.

Patience and perseverance pays

Thank you everyone for being supportive and responsive.

Congrats Aditya! Great going! I would, though, require you to be natural! Best wishes!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations! you have just started and have long way to go. Hope we should continue see many more such threads from you.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Good for you Aditya Mohan. Please also try to post articles so that as you as you hit 1000 points you will immediately apply for your AdSense account.
    efficiency is the modern form of laziness

Sign In to post your comments