You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Yes! I reached 2000 points!

Hello ISC members,

Its been about 75 days since I joined ISC. Today, I reached the 2000 points milestone. In May 2016, I earned Rs. 300. A senior member (I don't know whether I can mention the name or not) wanted to see me earn Rs. 1000 a month. I took that as an encouragement and I worked for it. I wanted to raise this thread when I became a gold member. But, I waited to see how much I can earn in June 2016. And in June 2016, I earned Rs. 1300 which is my second earnings. Also, when I became a member of ISC, I put up a goal of getting a member rank less than 100. Now, I achieved that too. Thank you ISC.

Regards,
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati.

Let us continue learning.
    Mr. Yeluripati! You are moving on the ISC ladder very fast! You have joined ISC only seventy five days ago and you have reached 2000 points! Maintain consistency. In no time you would be a proud owner of 'Diamond' shield.
    Move on, don't stop.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I just visited the profile of the author and found that he has been very active in 'ask expert' and 'articles' sections. Therefore his achievements so far, have more value than the plain statistics of points and cash credits.
    I extend my best wishes to him and hope he will continue to be active on ISC by posting quality contents.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulation Krishna Teja Yeluripati on reaching 2000 points and achieving what you wanted to. Your efforts and contributions are commendable. Keep up the good work.

Good job friend! Keep it up. I too started only recently and I too wish to earn more points in a very small time period.

Congrats Krishna! You are doing well! But do not get carried away by flattery. Know yourself and be ready for corrections. I suggest you to be more active in forum section so that you learn more than you earn because knowledge will surely help you in the long run! All the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

It is really a wonderful job done by you. Keep continue doing your silent work, the achievements will keep coming on your way automatic.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations.
    Krishna, You are great at ISC who could earn quick money. Well done. Keep it up

No life without Sun ¤

Congrats Krihna Teja well done.....
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Krishna Teja I have been watching your continued and sustained performance in this section and you have really developed yourself leap and bounds and now created a place in ISC. Getting two thousand points in short period with 73 rank surely testifies your interest to contribute here and surge ahead. If this speed is continued, surely you can reach the diamond level within this year end and that would be another record for you. By the way your responses were very guarded and you make apt contributions. Now that you know the secret of being regular, earnings would be trickling in now and then and you will have good control over your writing skill too.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Krishna Teja Yeluripati , Congratulations on your present and till date achievements.

You have not only potential, but you have the right attitude of prioritising, focussing and putting concentrated work. You also have the right attitude of learning from mistakes and adjusting actions accordingly. Such combination will succeed. Keep it up.

Best Wishes.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments