You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

"Symphony of black and white" need some positive write up over this.

ISC has always come to help it's members. This time I need a positive small write up on this topic. I am hoping to get a good simple 4 to 5 lines with positive energy behind.
    All members, editors can post their responses. Thank you in advance.
    Symphony of black and white was achieved by none other than the great Nelson Mandela. There was a system of racial segregation in South Africa known as apartheid. Under apartheid, white minority rule was maintained and the rights, associations and movements of the majority black inhabitants and other ethnic groups were curtailed through legislation in South Africa. The nonwhites were not allowed to vote till the year 1993 and the transport and civil facilities were segregated.
    The African National Congress under Nelson Mandela won the multi-racial democratic elections in 1994 and he served as the country's first black President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you Kailash. A good direction given to this topic. Any other member if not willing to give whole write up, can help me by giving different ideas that what I can write on this topic.
    Regards:
    Chitra Rana

I do not know for what purpose the write up is needed. If not suitable, you may ignore.

Symphony of black and white is well manifested and established by Zebras. Jut see the black and white stripes on a Zebra's body. Both white as well as black bands have equal prominence. How nicely they blend and attract the viewer. It is because of this black and white symphony that road crossing signs use the Zebra stripes. AT sky we see black and white clouds. It is only when black or white separate that there is disunity and disharmony; but when they stay together it is always symphony.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments