You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #570132Thank you so much for sharing such a valuable information. In today's world there is a rapid competition and there are only a few jobs reserved for only merit students. Grades have become everything. Skills aren't seen as an advantage today.
If only companies hired skillful students rather than bright students this world would be a better place to live.
- #570135The touchstone of knowing genuineness of any website/ social media offering jobs is to know if they are asking for any fee to be paid in lieu of such services or not?
There are many smart people who have adopted the tactic of luring the gullible unemployed individuals for their own earning and exploiting such people wandering in the desert of unemployment seeking oasis of a job. Unfortunately the jobs remains a mirage for them. Some of the precautions which may be taken in such cases are as follows -
1. Never yield to promises or offers which look too lucrative.
2. Never send any demand draft or application to a Post Box address when the full contact details like physical postal address, phone/fax numbers, email address and website address etc. is not revealed.
3. Try to get the contact details verified by making calls or visiting the physical address.
4. Verify the credentials of the company by visiting its website and cross checking the displayed information through possible sources.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.