You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What is actual defination of SWADESHI?

Is it mean which product made in own country? If some body forced me to become habituated of swadeshi product and service then I might leave my country.
    DO you think is it really possible to use all swadeshi product?
    When I can buy a things at cheaper price with latest technology then why should I go for swadeshi which is highly expensive to me? Who ever wants to promoting swadeshi product I can prove they are using foreign products in many ways.
    How many of you accept this swadeshi made product? DO we need to isolate from rest of world
    'Khadi' (home spun cloth) is a typical example of 'swadeshi' (indigenous) provided the cotton used for spinning thread using 'charkha' is not of an imported variety.
    Nowadays the term 'swadeshi' is being treated as synonym of the 'Make in India' champaign. But perhaps only production or manufacture in India using imported raw material and borrowed technology is not total adherence to the 'swadeshi' concept.
    Despite having made so much progress in the field of science and technology, India is still lagging behind much compared to the developed countries. If we see the products or services being used by us in our day to day activities, most the things have something imported in one way or the other.
    The 'swadeshi' concept has recently gain impetus because of the commercial aspirations of Baba Ramdev. But I think the company Patanjali Ayurved must be using many imported machineries for manufacturing many products.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments