You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you know Andhra power employees in Hyderabad getting salary without doing any work?

As all you know the Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as Hyderabad is common capital of Hyderabad but it is in the rule of Telangana Government but there is a peculiar situation raised as Telangana Government relived Andhra (on the basis of their birth) power employees from their respective organisation as both Governments of Andhra and Telangana rejected to take these employees as the employees move to and Supreme court the supreme court given an interim verdict not to relive them and also said that Telangana Government have to bear the full salary of these employees.The Telangana Government had obeyed the supreme court order to pay the salary the government is paying salary but not allowing them to work only by doing signatures in the attendance they are drawing huge salaries. This shows that the Government employees are not doing any work in the Organisation.
    No work and all fat pay seems to be the life of Andhra power corporation employees who are just enjoying their pay by making signatures and taking hefty salaries. Unless and until new capital at Amravati is not made . such expenses are unavoidable. Meanwhile AP government can take their help in other services as we all know that in Military the serving people are given different work. I have been seeing that they paint the walls , keep the environ clean and also maintain the Cantonment campus clean and green. For that they are being paid salary. Likewise AP government must engage the power employees for different purpose as stop gap.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

AP Government is not paying their salary Telangana Government is paying them(as supreme court ordered them).
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Total 1,253 employees working in TS Transco, TS Genco, TS SPDCL and TS NPDCL were relieved on the ground that they were born in Andhra Pradesh. The Telangana government is reluctant to take them back into service, though the High Court had earlier issued an order asking both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governments to pay their salaries. Later the Supreme Court ordered the Telangana Government to pay 100 per cent salaries to the 1253 power employees as they are working in Telangana. I think such employees will have to visit their workplaces and mark attendedance for drawing their salaries.
    It is however not clear, if they are doing any work or not.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It is clear that they are not doing any work they complain to the AP chief minister in this regard recently.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

By the way the AP Transco employees are duty bound to work for the Telangana government for the time being as it is paying salary. Or else the government can stop paying salary citing non cooperation of the employees.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

No, it is not possible as the supreme court order the Telangana government to pay the salaries that is why they are giving.

Sign In to post your comments