You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can we have the photo of our office ISC Technologies , Kochi.

On this 9th year of inception, surely I am very much interested to see the Name board of our site and also the image of office as to how it looks like with the administration working on line. On the bottom of this page it is written that ISC Technologies is situated at Kochi and surely me and every one is interested to have the glimpses of our office and the staff. I would also want to see our three webmaster sitting in their respective cabins and working. Can we have such photo images shared by the administration please ?
    ISC technologies need not be an office with its board hanging outside. It is not an office for the public to visit to deal with ISC. It can be a small workshop with few computers and UPS. It could be within a house or apartment.

Anyhow, Let us see the response coming out from the concerned Web Master or anyone who has visited the office.

I had been to Kochi. Never seen such boards on the main roads.

No life without Sun ¤

Last year I had raised a similar thread and my curiosity is continued. However, it is more likely that ISC is not having any dedicated physical office of its own where many or few people sit in cabins and work. It is more likely that the Webmasters and editors work from their respective houses like the members of ISC.
    Thus though ISC is having its office, but it is of a different kind. The office is spread throughout India ( and abroad also) with many persons working from their respective houses. The only difference may be that the few functionaries may be having desktops or laptops and few may be working on their tablets or smart phones.
    Few may be working while on move also, outside their homes e.g. at their workplaces and finding time in between to interact on ISC.
    At the most, I can visualize a dedicated room at the home of the Webmasters, being used as the office of the ISC. The servers being leased one located in US, much space is not required for other activities.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The request has been forwarded to the Webmasters.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

We don't have a formal office.

I do have a small office in Kochi, with a couple of staff. The staff don't really work on ISC specifically but do help me overall administration and external matters of all sites in our network.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sir,under which website company the website ISC is registered.

ISC is a virtual family with virtual family-members. Let it reamain so. What's the need of uploading photo of ISC office?
    Of course, this is my personal opinion.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I got the reply from the webmaster Tony and that ends the matter. The thread may be closed.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.