You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Eid ul Fitr greetings and Let us remember the Islamic principles

No religion says different on any topic and all religions are telling a same thing but with a different way that is all. Islam is not different in this way also.

In Quran 2.187, it has been told that "they (women) are all dress for you and you (men) are all dress for them'.

This simple quote consists a huge meaning that is a dress to one is all as it saves Chastity, it gives respect, beautiful.

The Quran prevents the marriage with whom clearly in its verses .

In Quran it has been specifically depicts the way of eating, that is, not to eat or drink by standing and one should eat only by right hand but never with left hand.

In Quran, verse 7.31, clearly says the elimination of wastage of food as 'Eat,drink but never waste them as Allah never like the people those wasting the food'.

In this day of Eid ul Fitr, we should pray Allah with full heart for His Grace and we should never ask the God/Allah/Jesus/Supreme Power to give this and that but only His Grace as He knows what and when should give one to us.
    My God! Another thread on almost same subject!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.