Unknown facts of known dry grapesDry grapes, called also as Raisins, we are using daily indirectly and directly. The following facts are unknown to many in relation to the dry grapes:
• The usage of dry grapes started in early of 1490.
• 308 calories are in 100 grams dry grapes
• No fats are found in dry grapes but 3 grams of protein,34 grams of carbohydrates and 26 grams of glucose in one hundred grams of dry grapes
• 0. 81 milligram of iron is available in 45 grams of dry grapes as 8 mg for males and 18 Mg for females is the requirement per day.
• The content of Cateching is highly helpful to the consumer in prevention of cancer, cold and fever.
• The content of potassium in 45 grams of dry grapes is 322 mg.
• Orginin, containing in the dry grapes will highly helpful for fertility in males
• Phythonutrients in the dry grapes improves the eye sight in us
• Oleanolic acid in the dry grapes helps us to control the tooth cavity.