You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Me, a mango creative writing contest

We drooled our way through 14 entries for the Me, a mango creative writing contest. Now it's time to announce the winners who cast a spell on our taste buds!

The two joint winners with a cash award of Rs.150/- each and a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop are Adila Kabeer and Partha for their unique entries.

The second prize winners (we are giving 2) with a cash award of Rs.100/- each is Vaishnavi Gaonkar and Sushma

The third prize winner with a cash award of Rs.75/- is ar

A consolation prize of Rs.50/- is being awarded to Shweta

Congrats to all the winners! All participants will be awarded a few cc and enhanced points for their entry threads in the forum in due course of time. Thank you for your enthusiastic participation.

As you can see, we've got a couple of new creative writers in our midst!
    Yay,thank you once again Vandana mam.I really like appreciation and winning in such creative contests.Since I had not got many responses for my thread,I was thinking I was not going to win.Congrats to the winners M's Adila Kabeer,Sushma,Vaishnaviand, Sheets and Partha Sir for their creative entries.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

My heartiest conratulations to the winners Adila Kabeer, Partha, Vaishnavi Gaonkar, Sushma, ar and Shweta.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

OMG! My Fazli has not only got the gold medal in the Rajkot Krishi Mela, but also Rs. 150/- and a Certificate in the august platform of ISC! It is really great!
    Congratulations to Mesdames Kabeer, Vaishnavi, Sushma, ar and Shweta for their grand creative performance.,

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and my heartiest conratulations to the winners of ME the mango contest namely Adila Kabeer, Partha, Vaishnavi Gaonkar, Sushma, ar and Shweta. All the entries were the best and eventually won the contest.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulation to the ISC's sweet Mango writers Adila, Partha, Vaishnavi, sushma, ar and Shweta.
    Well done ladies and gentleman. It was a fruitful contest from Madam Vandana.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to all the winners and for this contest. Happy to see new buds trying their hand in creative writing.

I couldn't participate due to some personal reasons.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Adila Kabeer and Partha, Vaishnavi Gaonkar and Sushma, ar, Shweta for winning the creative writing contest Me, a mango. Hope there are many more awards in store for you here at ISC.

Let us continue learning.

I do not believe my eyes... Ohh my god! I won.. this is so unexpected. I am thrilled. Being new to writing, i had to put in lots of efforts in writing the essay. Winning in this contest has boosted my energy. Though the process is difficult for me, i am going to put in efforts and write for the other topic of me contest.
    Congratulations to all the winners, I have read through almost all entries, and they are all really too good.
    Thank you all for the wishes.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners of the contest. It was really a lovely thought to be a mango. Thanks to all who read and liked my write up.

Many many congratulations to Adila, Partha, Ar, Vaishnavi, Sushma sd Swetha. You truly deserved it.

Great Meritto.in

Congratulations to Adila, Partha, Ar, Vaishnavi, Swetha.
    Happy to see my named announced as a winner.

Eagerly waiting for cash credit of Rs. 150/-, Certificate of creativity and God willing, some points credit also!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Heartiest congratulations, all winners. You all are exceptionally creative. With mango as the theme, it was an unusual contest too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to the winners Adila Kabeer, Partha, Vaishnavi, Sushma and Shweta.
    With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Oops ! I am too late. so happy that i am awarded. Thanks a lot Team ISC. This adds my responsibility and of course my passion towards words. Thank you for firing me with love. Hearty hugs to all Co-winners. Read all yours entries and got a new idea about various approaches to a single theme. Thats great. Will meet you people again... Regards and once again Thanks
    keep smiling...

Aadi

All participants have been given cash credits and enhanced points in their entry threads. Please let me know if anybody's entry did not get any cc. I have also mentioned which entry has won which prize at the top of the thread.

Winners will get only 10 points and no cc, the cc for their wins being credited to their profile page soon.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Certificate received, enhanced points received. But Alas! Where is Rs. 150/-?

Partha,

I clarified in #570868 that the cc of the cash prizes would be awarded to the winners' profile page soon. There have been delays in crediting it due to Net connectivity issues. Please be patient.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulation to all winners of the competition. Hope in next competition I will be able to participate and expecting a award and recognition.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.