You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I'm new to this sweet world of ISC

I have some queries to ask u all...and discover new friends.
    My biggest doubt is- I need to post my written article in HTML format..or just like written word page?

The second important crux is- How would I post my article?
    Warm welcome to this site. It is natural that for a new member there must be so many doubts lingering in the mind. The best to clear all the doubts is to read the posting guidelines and rules available on the top left just above the headings appear. Meanwhile you can alternatively visit the various sections and know how to post the articles and forum messages. Do not hurry on posting HTML tagged articles right now. Just get familiar with this site and then you will get confidence to use those tags. By the way this is not a social site but a educational site where in serious discussions on various issues are raised and debated. Best of luck for your apt start.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Jazba, you will need to hit gold membership so as to apply for an AdSense account, hoping this is one of your goals here. To do this fast enough write articles. HTML is a must in this. The computer reads this faster than it would for word program. For free course on html please visit W3schools.com.
    efficiency is the modern form of laziness

Jazba - You are welcome to ISC. Regarding writing articles, please study following article which is likely to be useful for you -
    How to write articles for ISC? Simple tips for first time authors for earning revenue.
    In addition to above, please note following points -
    1. Please don't use texting language like ' u all...' etc. Instead write contents in formal English.
    2. Before posting response, check the date on which the thread was raised. In case the thread is more than 10 days old, then don't post response on that.
    3. Contntinue in the form section for few weeks to familiarise yourself with the ISC systems and procedures.
    4. Explore all the sections of ISC by clicking on various links. By clicking on 'Articles' in the blue band on top of the page, you will reach articles section. On that page click on 'Submit Your Article' and so on for proceeding toward writing articles.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Jazba,
    Welcome to India Study channel a reputed educational portal in the Web world. You will discover a lot from ISC if you continue to be a member of this site. Before everything, kindly go through the FAQ and understand it thoroughly. The editors and senior members would guide you on the right path to be successful at ISC.

Why don't you spare few days to work in the Forum section of ISC to get familiarized before you attempt to post your good articles?

Wish you all the best , Jazba.

No life without Sun ¤

Welcome to the learning and earning world Jazba.
    Here you can participate in many things to share your knowledge as well as can post your questions ( related to education) you can get answers from experts and for all those activity you get chance to make some extra money.
    For any kind of help and to understand the uses of this site just visit the below link.
    ISC help

Thank u Everyone. I'll get my efforts to all of it done.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.