You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Just imagine actors becoming one day member of this site to promote their films ?

When ever you watch some reality programs, the actors of about to release movie are making their promotion through the program and thus getting wider publicity. So Idea shot in my mind. If ISC also be chosen on that line, what would be the way of postings and responses from the actors. I know some actors are able in acting and saying dialogues, but surely they may not be well versed in writing. I have so many actors on social media account and extensively found that they make lots of mistakes. How will the editors would tolerate here. Just participate with your reactions ?
    Mohan,
    Can you clarify 'One day member of this site'. The words are confusing me to come out with a good response about the actors becoming member of this site. Is it like the 'One day CM' , the role played by actor Arjun in Tamil film 'Muthalvan'?

No life without Sun ¤

I could understand the message intended to be conveyed by the author as I have become somewhat familiar with his writing style.
    Since ISC is an educational website, the popular actors/acctresses are not likely to join it, as they are likely to be interested more in earning money through commercial activities.
    As a matter of fact all individuals are actors only including the ISC members. We are writing contents and posting the same sometimes without personally following the ideas and thoughts expressed here in all cases.
    The actors appear on popular television serials as the same have mass audience and helps the actors in promoting their films. The scenario at ISC is different.
    There is no mass audience here. Struggling students seeking jobs opportunities and some magical wand to get admission or jobs without doing much hard work, generally visit more though such people are interested in watching movies also.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My post is clear. Just imagine if a actor becomes a member for a day just to promote his film and also have a discussion with members.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I would say that it would be a vain effort by the actor by being a member for a day at ISC. ISC contains educated and intelligent members who won't care the actor and his promotional message at ISC. There will be hardly few members like you, me, Kailash and Partha to respond to his post. ISC members are not very cheap to be attracted by the celluloid heroes and heroines.
    No life without Sun ¤

Come on Sun, do not brush aside the fun part of this post. Make a creative imagination and share for which you are well known.
    K Mohan

@ K mohan,there will be full on message sent to them by members to say hi and I am your great fan. And Editor will send repeat message, ( kindly check your spell and Grammar or else you will be banned).
    But in serious they will learn some tricks from our SEO team how to keep their videos on top of all search engines.

Okay Mr. Mohan,
    Presume yourself as an actress and post your messages here one after the other . We would post our responses (Act as actress Katrina Kaif for a day) Post a minimum of 5 messages with a gap of one hour. Let the first message be an introductory message from Katrina, The following messages could be anything as you feel like, about her film, beauty, talent, film promotion, marriage etc.

Let us have some fun and entertainment in this thread.

No life without Sun ¤

Hai this is Katrina Kaif. Glad to be member of this site for one day. It seems you people are educated and discuss some serious issues here daily, but I am not fond of that kind of stuff. Still I wish to pose one question here:

Do the audience look for beauty or acting in any performer ?

K Mohan

Wah! What a lovely day is this day to a shining star at ISC. Katrina, I pinched myself to see whether I am dreaming. Katrina, Leave aside everything. How come you choose to be an ISC member for a day. What attracted you to be here, my dear Katrina ( Hope you won't mind if I address you as 'Dear' like Smriti Irani)

However, we like your beauty as well your performance. An actress should have both beauty and talent. There are many beautiful girls in this world. They are stars only if they have acting talent. Otherwise they are just girls.

Beauty + Talent = Commercial Super Star
    Beauty - Talent = Just a star
    No beauty + Talent = Documentary star.

We would like to hear more from you, Katrina, Oh My Katrina dear.

No life without Sun ¤

Hi, Katie! Glad to interact with you in this platform. Assalam Alaikum! Eid Mubarak to you! After Madhubala, Sridebi and Manisha Kairala, you are my favourite. Although after spending so many years in Mumbai, your Hindi and acting ability are not much talked about, but that is immaterial. Who wants to see your acting, by the way? Your other talents and ability always make up the deficit! Eager to know your next movie and your dance sequence in that movie!
    Enjoy life!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I would not discourage the members of ISC that they lack the talent what the actors of Indian - holleyhood have. It is altogether a different story that such acting is not being displayed before the Public. Many of us might have acted in the dramas played during the school - days and have earned laurels for their performance. Many of us are the best singers in the bath - rooms but their talents remain unnoticed. In fact, most of the times we fail to recognise our internal strength in the wake of mounting pressure of our day - today activities.
    Our members of this channel do possess innumerable skills however these potentials need to be recognised and appreciated.

Mr. Jha,
    No doubt ISCians have acting talent and if given a chance, they would perform well.

Would appreciate if you post a suitable response to Mohan's response #570354 (acting as actress Katrina kaif). It will be an interesting fun from learned members like you.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments