You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Not able to insert image.

I had written an article on how to make animal paper mask for children which will be helpful for children in their school projects. But I was not able to attach any images to that article
    gsadhiks, I no longer is allowed to write articles here but as far as i can remember, i never saw any article with images included. Only images are those of AdSense but this is only so if you have an account of such. Maybe if you really want to include a certain image then you need first place it in Wikimediacommons and then link it into your article. I don't think there is a way of just getting it from your computer and adding the same to your article, in this particular platform.

[this is incorrect guidance - ME]

efficiency is the modern form of laziness

You can always attach images to your article to enhance its importance and the reading would be better supported by a picture. But care must be taken that you are not going to share any images down loaded from the net as ISC would not allow nor tolerated anything copy pasted from the internet. If you really want to share a image and that should be your original creation and make and the same can be shared through the attachment button available in the article section on respective pages. Please follow the instructions there regarding the size of the images that can be shared and present your article in a more befitting manner for every bodies appreciation.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Gsadhiks, being a relatively new member here, I would suggest you to read this article on good article writing tips to get an overall idea about posting articles in ISC. The article does provide guidance for insertion of images also. So go ahead and do well!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Just below the article body you can find 3 options viz. 'Save & Continue', 'Save & View' and 'Insert Images'.

Click on 'Insert Images' option. When the page opens, you will find 2 options in blue box 'Add New Attachment / Images' and 'Embed All Images in Main Post'.

Select the 1st option i.e 'Add New Attachment / Images'. When the page opens, you can find 5 attachment options in light indigo box. Click on 'Choose File' option to upload the attachment. If you have to attachment more than one image, you can upload those one after the other.

Once you are done with the uploading of images, select 500 pixels from the drop down menu in the 'Resize images to' option. And finally in the attachment options, check the 2nd option which shows as 'Do not show this attachment as a link below the main page.'

And then click the 'Submit Attachment' option in blue box.

That's it. You are done with attachment without any issue.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani
    Lead Editor (Articles)

Thanxs to mrs kalyani I had done the same steps to attach images, but still I an error messgae after attaching and submitting to the article. The image is not copied from any net. Its the snap taken by me when I was doing my child's mask making project.

Sign In to post your comments