You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

ISC Birthday month celebrations - special awards for our star members!

No celebration is complete without some kind of special surprise! On the occasion of our birthday month, it gives me immense pleasure & delight to announce some of our ongoing special awards as per the selection of the Webmasters.

Sushma and Seema Shah are each being honoured with the Twinkling Star Award which comes with a cash prize of Rs. 250/-. They have both shone sparkling bright with their contributions at ISC!

Then there are two members who sparkle equally bright, spreading their luminosity around. Neelam Joshi and Krishna Teja Yeluripati both win the Rising Star Award, which comes with a cash prize of Rs.250/-.

Let's not forget Saji Ganesh, with his firm and reassuring presence in the forum. He is the winner of our Best Mentor Award of Rs.200/- for his wonderful support both in the forum & behind the scenes, ensuring that we are alerted to issues & giving his invaluable input, especially in stressful times!

Congrats to all these stellar members!

Once again we would like to express our appreciation not just to award winners but to each & every one our family members who strive towards the goal to make ISC grow towards a better future. Thank you, one and all.

Psst....in the coming weeks of this birthday month, keep a sharp eye on the Social Hub for surprise pop-ups!!
    Congratulations Sushma, Seema, Neelam, Krishna and Saji for the prestigious ISC awards conferred on you. Well done guys. Keep up your good work at ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to Saji Ganesh, the winner of the 'Best Mentor Award', to Sushma and Seema Shah, the winners of the 'Twinkling Star Award' and to Neelam Joshi and Krishna Teja Yeluripati , the winners of the 'Rising Star Award'.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma, Seema Ma'am, Ms. Neelam, Mr. Krishna and Saji Sir for getting awarded in such a prestigious way.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations winners of those special awards. You have proved your mettle with the kind of performance you have been putting in.

That is indeed a great birthday treat from ISC.

Live....and Let Live...!

Hearty congratulations to the award-winners of the special month for ISC! Ms. Sushma, Ms. Seema Shah, Ms. Joshi, Mr. Yeluripati and Mr. Ganesh have indeed enriched ISC by their individual contributions.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My sincere congratulations to :
    Sushma and Seema Shah - for getting Twinkling Star Awards;
    Neelam Joshi and Krishna Teja Yeluripati - for winning the Rising Star Award; and
    Saji Ganesh= for getting the Best Mentor Award .

Best wishes for more achievements.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

I think there will be a few members who would be disappointed at not having won an award ever. Especially for them, I have posted a few words of encouragement in the social hub (the author of that quote is not known).
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Vandana, why to create an artificial 'disappointment' by your own poking words. It could have been better had you kept quiet after just announcing the results. Why you put words in others' mouth? Do you feel guilty of something?
    In the social hub comment itself I wrote my response comment as thought sincerely.

Did anyone express their disappointment here? What made you think so? Are you also not guilty of deviating a thread meant for congratulations?
    (Sorry, I cannot silently watch such things)

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

The comments posted by ME (#570598 ) amply demonstrates that she is an ordinary human being like all of us.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and sincere congratulations to Sushma and Seema Shah for getting Twinkling Star Awards which was the nice choice by administration, Neelam Joshi and Krishna Teja Yeluripati for winning the Rising Star Awards who truly deseves and Saji Ganesh for getting the Best Mentor Award which was on the expected lines.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

It is heartening to see comparatively new members shining on the horizon. Keep up the good work all of you.

Heartiest congratulations to all the twinkling and rising stars. You all are an inspiration to others. Hope you continue to do well in future too. Congratulations to Saji Ganesh, for the best mentor award, one which he truly deserves.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulation to all surprise award winners.As you guys are doing hard work to keep and enhance the reputation of this site, you all are deserve more than this reward.

Congratulations to Seema, Sushma, Nelam and Krishna Teja, the new stars of ISC. Also my greetings to Mr.Saji Ganesh on receiving the best Mentor award which he truly deserves. Keep up your good work.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to all the winners, Sushma, Seema, Neelam, Krishna and Saji. Wish you all the best and good luck.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Awards are credited.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.