You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of TOW for the week 26th June to 2nd July on the topic -Adventure

It is really nice to see adventurous work of our ISCians in forum with impressive threads. A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind and your adventure is truly worthwhile. Adventure is an opportunity to change the old pattern and make or create something new. So let all the explorers of ISC raise new threads with your imaginative ideas.

Now it is time to announce the winners of TOW for the week 26th June to 2nd July on the topic Adventure. We have received 16 entries for the contest and one entry was treated as invalid (though it deserves a prize) as it was posted after the closing time of the contest.

And the Winner is: Sushma for her thread-Think Life as an Adventure to enjoy every moment

It is decided to award special prize each to:

1. Neelam Joshifor her thread - When adventure turns into remorse and then a lifelong nightmare

2. Ar for her thread - Four to adore! An adventure everyday..

3. Vaishnavi Gaonkarfor her thread - Safety is an important aspect of adventurous activity

Cash credits would be given to other participants based on quality. Members please join me to congratulate the winners and all the participants for their splendid work.
    My heartiest congratulations to the winner of the 'TOW for the week 26th June to 2nd July' contest - Sushma and special prize winners - Neelam Joshi, ar and Vaishnavi Gaonkar.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to Mesdames Sushma, Neelam Joshi, ar and Vaishnavi Gaonkar for their award-winning threads. Waiting to see many more wonderful threads from all of them.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Many congratulations to Sushma, the winner of the TOW award and also to the Special prize winners Neelam, ar and Vaishnavi! Almost all the entries were creative and well written and need to be appreciated.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My best wishes and complements to the winner of the 'TOW for the week 26th June to 2nd July' contest - Sushma for her best contribution and special prize winners - Neelam Joshi, ar and Vaishnavi Gaonkar for their good contribution.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations Ladies Sushma, Neelam ar and Vaishnavi for being adventurous winners of the adventure contest. The result shows that it is time to see Ladies leading the men in adventurous activities. Well done ladies. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

A big thank you to all the members of ISC who responded in this thread ,Messrs Sun,KMohan,Saji Hamesha,Partha Kansabanik,Kailash Kumar and my congratulations to the co winners of this contest.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations to Sushma, the winner and to Neelam Joshi, Ar and Vaishnavi Gaonkar for winning special prizes.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations to sushma and neelam joshi, ar, Vaishnavi Gaonkar for winning the TOW for the week 26th June to 2nd July on the topic - Adventure awards.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Sushma, Neelam, ar and Vaishnavi for winning the TOW awards. It was another clean sweep by the ladies. The entries were wonderful too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I'm so happy and privileged to receive the TOW award. Thank you so much everyone for your wishes and encouragement.

Congratulations to Sushma, Neelam, ar and Vaishnavi for winning TOW award for last week of June.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartfelt congratulations to the winners of TOW - Sushmaa, Neelam, AR and vaishnavi.

Thank you all for the wishes.... I am enjoying the process of writing.
    congratulations to all the winners...

My hearty congratulation to all the winners of TOW on the topic adventure.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW. Keep posting nice threads to have fruitful discussions. These discussions really help to increase once's knowledge in particular area.
    Paresh B. Gujarati

Sign In to post your comments