You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What may be the best gift the parents can give to their children?

It is question loaded with many questions and answers.
    I am giving my own views. It is up to the members to agree or disgree with that. However I am anticipating a vivacious exchange of thoughts.
    Generally it is perceived that some of the best gift to the children are the latest model of smart phones, an expensive branded dress, payment of capitation fee for admission in a private college, a swanky car or fast moving bike etc.
    No, the best gift is to try to live longer by doing regular physical exercise, quitting smoking/drinking, taking healthy food, following a discplined lifestyle etc.
    What may be the best gift the parents can give to their children?
    Unconditional love.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Children know that their parents will die one day. They cannot do anything in this regard. Instead they simply wish that the parents remain alive as long as possible. By trying to live longer by taking possible care and precautions , the parents can attempt to fulfill the wishes of their children.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The gift of education is the best gift which patents can give to their children.Through proper utilisation of this gift can only the children become useful members of the society and take care of themselves too.Life and death are not in our hands.But,trying to live the best quality of life by utilisimg and cherishimg very moment id surely in our hands.ISC being an educational site itself is a good example of how useful can education be to a person of any age and educational background.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Sign In to post your comments