You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

For those who raise threads have you ever observed that correspond ads immediately appears ?

There has been consistent doubts in the minds of many members and especially the new ones as to how the revenue is generated for the site and themselves. It is easy to understand and know. If you raise any useful thread, it clearly indicates whether you are going to earn from that submission. If a ad appears immediately after hoisting corresponding to your thread, that means you page is accepted and the ads already queued up for that kind of post has been paid and the site gets its revenue and we get our share. Next time when you raise a post or response , watch for the ads appearing elsewhere in the same page.
    I was not aware of any such kind of thing and therefore never bothered to notice it. However after posting this response, I will try to see the difference. I was thinking so far that it is natural to appear ads on all opened pages of ISC.
    I think the author is the best person to share his knowledge with us about revenue earned by posting forum threads and responses. Here by revenue, I mean other than what is earned in addition to the cash credits assigned by the editors to few rare threads and responses.
    Do appearance of ads as mentioned by the author in his present thread mean any revenue generation for the authors concerned?

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

If a ad appears on my submission of this thread referring to the words mentioned there, surely ISC and I am going to be benefited in the adsense earnings.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I had unaware about this , because when ever I post any message I found an advertisement just below my post, as I have not yet linked my adsense account here, so this is the ad from ISC Google adsnese, I will check it after having my adsense linked with my profile, so that I can know the benefits of such things as well as I will be able to know which kind of content Google accepting immediately for revenue sharing and advertisement displaying.

For example when I visited this thread to see for the responses, I chanced upon the ad from Propeller- Monetize your web traffic strip ad on the top.
    K Mohan

Those are called targetted ads if I am not mistaken. The ads appear on the site, or page depending upon the content shared on that particular page. That would be useful as the reader who is going through the text will be tempted to click on the ad. The algorithm scans the page and comes up with the relevant ads.

By the way, please note that the appearance of the ad alone will not mean that the site has earned the revenue. The site will not get any revenue just by placing the ad on its pages. The ads needs to be clicked by the visitors. Only then will the site earn the revenue. It goes the same way even for your own blog.

Live....and Let Live...!

I was not aware of any such things and never bothered to check also. I will observe next time I post a thread.

Kamat, I fear clicking of ads by members not allowed. But then if the member was interested in the ad, surely he can visit, but adsense would be deducted.
    K Mohan

Sign In to post your comments