You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

ISC Birthday month celebrations- A surprise award to the real star!

Friends, while we are celebrating ISC's Birthday month, I am pleased to announce a surprise award that we had been secretly planning for sometime. On behalf of the management of ISC, I announce that,

"The Management is pleased to present our Managing Editor, Vandana, the first ever 'ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership' in recognition of her outstanding and consistent contribution to India Study Channel in different capacities from being a guide, motivator and mentor to our members, old and new; being a patient listener to the suggestions by members as well as from the webmasters; being a great team leader by skilfully and efficiently building up and managing an editorial team; being sensitive to problems and handling them tactfully with due understanding and thought; being creative and knowledgeable and being active in different sections with her quality contributions and last but not the least being a pillar of support to the management and the members."

She will receive a reward of Rs 750/-

Please join me in congratulating our ME!
    Many many Congratulations Vandana, you deserved it.

Congratulations Ms. Vandana for being awarded 'ISC 'Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership'. You certainly deserve this special and prestigious award. Really great! It is a reward for a true leader! Wishing many more awards for the ME in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Vandana,
    Hearty congratulation for receiving an excellent ISC award for your dedicated and consistent work at ISC. We just discussed about awarding 'Certificate of appreciation' to you great Editor, and you have been bestowed with a great award 'ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership'.

Well done Vandana, You are really a great ISCian to feel proud. Nothing can match your leadership quality. May God bless you, Vandana.

No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to Vandana, ME on the occasion of first ever 'ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership' being conferred upon her by the Webmasters.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congrats Vandana Mam for your special award.You truly deserve it on this special occasion of ISC's birthday.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations Vandana, this award went to the most deserved person , who never left any thread unattended.
    I'm new here. But it doesn't require an expert brain to recognise wisdom.
    Once again hearty congratulations..

I am happy and glad to note that our Managing Editor Vandana has been bestowed with ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership'and she truly deserves that as she has been managing the site without giving trouble to our webmasters.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Vandan on being awarded the first ever 'ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership'.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulation to Vandana madam for receiving the ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership for your excellent contribution in taking ISC to greater heights.

My hearty congratulation to ME Vandana for receiving the award. You truly deserve this.

Congratulation to Vandana madam for receiving the ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership for your excellent contribution in attaining ISC to greater height
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations to Managing Editor Vandana for winning the first ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership award. I saw a forum thread raised on this topic today. All the members wanted to give an appreciation gift to the Managing Editor. She helped me to know about the rules of ISC which I didn't know when I am very new. She truly deserves this award.

Let us continue learning.

Hearty congratulations to our Editor-in-chief Ms.Vandana for the recognition bestowed on her by the WMs of ISC. Deserving one - may look simple to endorse but feeling very proud to work in her team. Wishing her all the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Vandana,

Congratulations to you for the well deserved award of "ISC Webmaster's Special Award for Leadership".

With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Wow! It was an award that was long due. Who else other than our Managing Editor Vandana deserves it the most. Congratulations to you Ma'am for this very special award. Your able leadership will help us get more out of this wonderful site.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulation to Vandana. Since I am a member here, I have observed your hard work and you really deserve this award and much more.

When I saw this announcement I experienced a range of emotions. First of all, I was totally gobsmacked! I mean, generally I'm the one who initiates a plan & enjoys announcing surprises so to see this was, well, the biggest surprise of my ISC life. At the same time, I felt humbled on seeing the text, got overwhelmed and a little emotional too (I can be a sentimental fool!) Then the reality of getting the award sank in & I was truly thrilled.

I would like to express my appreciation for every single member of our wonderful editorial team and thanks for their unstinting support, as also to the ISCian family as a whole for their respect & affection.

A deep, heartfelt thanks to the management for this honour. I hope I am able to live up to the expectations of me and continue in my role & responsibilities not just as the Managing Editor but as an ISCian too. Let the endearing relationship between all of us continue in the years to come.....Thanks, friends, one and all.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Vandana, you really deserve the award. With the way you have been handling the site and taking care of the members could not have been honoured in any better manner.

Congratulations on that achievement. We would just hope that this award makes you more concentrated with your efforts to make this site more of a success.

Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations to our dear ME- Vandana.
    It is really great to do something special for someone special on the special occasion.
    It is a well deserved award for well deserving person.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

It doesn't matter whether it is first or second or third, the most important is the person who got this special award, I know no one would give a second thought after her name comes out. It is indisputable decision.

Congratulations to ME, you are the backbone of ISC.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations Vandana! You so deserve this award. I am happy your effort and hardwork has been recognised and rewarded by ISC. Keep going!

Congratulation Vandana mam.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.