You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I would like to know the history of the ISC

I am a newcomer here . This website seems interesting and educative too. I would like to describe it as a social/information media which provides both education and wisdom .
    I use to squander all my time in Facebook before. I used to learn nothing in return.
    But here ,every single second I invest makes me more wiser.
    So from the bottom of my heart I am very much impressed with the layout and content, also equally happy to learn that this site is celebrating ninth prosperous year now.
    Obviously I am intrigued to know it's history.
    I would be even happier if Webmasters also respond to this thread.
    IndiaStudyChannel was established by Timmy John in July 2007 . It is now managed by his elder brother Tony John. I have never come across any article in the ISC regarding history of ISC. However the website - http://www.tonyjohn.com/ provides some information.
    After going through the thread raised by the author, my curiosity about the history of the ISC has become more intense. Awaiting responses from the members having more information about the subject matter.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

deleted as the next thread was posted with more details
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

You may have some information in house.

Please visit this page

Aditya, the following will be a real surprise and interest for you and Mr Mohan.

India Study Channel was started in April 2007. What is the date so that we can celebrate.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

The other such resources available in public domain are as follows -
    1. Interview With Tony John From Techulator And Indiastudychannel.Com: Sharing Top SEO Strategies
    2. Interview with Tony John – Ruling Silently
    3. Online Interview With Tony John – India's First Blogger

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I think my son has posed a right thread at the right time. When we are celebrating the 9th year of establishment, a memory down the lane compiling the history of this site could have been more befitting from the administration.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments