You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Should the editors of ISC get some recognition/awards during the birthday month of ISC?

If the Webmasters are the brain of the ISC and the ME, the soul/heart , then the Lead Editors/Editors of the ISC can be said to be the backbone of the website on whose strength the organization is moving forward in its erected form with its head high.
    I personally feel that the yeoman services being rendered by the Lead Editors/Editors in the form of maintaining the ISC on its track of the policies and guidelines should not be forgotten and recognition/awards may be considered for them also by the Webmasters.
    Fellow members, what are your opinion about the subject matter?
    Should the editors of ISC get some recognition/awards during the birthday month of ISC?
    The well deserving Lead Editors/ Editors should certainly be considered for an award during this ISC birth month. ISC cannot survive without the editors' services. Good that you have given a good thought to this LEs and Es.
    No life without Sun ¤

I support the idea. There are some who are working in the background and making things smooth as well as there are many on the 'battle field ' also.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

In every organization it is customary to honor and recognize the administration staff with prize and cash awards. Same can be followed in ISC too and as a member I have no objection and that would be fitting recognition.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Of course, Editors should be given extra benefits and awards as they are maintaining this site properly. Although the criteria to choose whether to give special recognition to all editors or specific editor , this is the purely decisions of Tony sir and other web master, but they should be offered with some extra reward, which not only encourage them to work more hard but also the will be highly dedicated to the site.

Thank you Mohan Ji, Venkiteswaran Ji, Sun and Swagatika for supporting the idea. However, I expect more comments from the ISCian about the subject matter.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Would be nice if some editors of ISC also post their own good response to this thread about editors recognition/awards.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments