You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Writing thoughts on the go..

Writing down anything which suddenly comes to your mind is beneficial for people who love to write.We get inspired and influenced by smallest of things but they turn out to be very beautiful and creative later on.One such write-up or I would say poem of mine,when I heard the sound of a harp in an online video.

Soothing to your ears
    Relaxing for your mind
    Meditating for your soul
    Are the notes of mine!
    I come from an instrument
    Known for its beauty divine
    Shimmering with colour gold
    Since the ancient times
    You hear my notes clearly
    Plucking on the beautiful strings
    I offer you music therapy
    And held by angels with wings!
    Now you can guess origin
    Yes I come from harp divine
    Removing all types of sin
    Creating hope and love entwined..

Members please share any write-ups ,be it even two creative lines or even a joke which youoght have thought of .
    Human mind is a cauldron of thoughts provided it is free to think for sometime regularly. Most of the people are so engrossed in their day to day activities of routine kind, that they are never able to enjoy the intellectual pursuits and wonderful creative ability of the human mind.
    Those who are comparatively free of activities of mundane nature, are able to spare sometime for writing etc. Thoughts do occur continually, but vanish also in case not jotted down immediately.
    Sometimes a very noble thought flashes through the mind, but the same gets evaporated faster than the earliest possible.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I have enjoyed the poem! Are you talking about Sarod, or perhaps Sitar?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha Sir,I was talking about the sweet sound of a harp.I had actually written this for the 'Me,a sound ' creative contest but could not submit it due to delay on my side.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Here is the thought coming on the author herself

Ar has been in the lime light since recent past
    her writing and views on many issues responded in vast
    She has the ability to prove her creativity and shine
    hence I want her to grab the member rank of 1 to 99.

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mohanji,appreciating your kind words for me and my growth in ISC.I have displayed my thoughts as 'Selected as best answer' for the current thread.Please share any thoughts or write-ups which have motivated you to write on the go..
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Ar, sixteen lines you scribbled in the thread make a good reading and are poetic to me.
    As I have not learned English literature, I cannot say under what category it falls. Anyway I just enjoyed it.

However you are contrasting yourself by your two statements: "poem of mine, when I heard the sound of a harp in an online video." and "I had actually written this for the 'Me, a sound ' creative contest but could not submit it due to delay on my side.".

Can I take it fairly as a coincidence or some random sudden thought fitting to be utilised later? That does not belittle the effort. I also agree that many times random thoughts contribute to creativity. The core we get suddenly and when we work on it patiently and polishing it becomes a good work. Keep it up.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments