You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Madras christian college pg admission 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am a graduate in English Language and Literature and looking forward for PG admission in some good colleges in and out of my state- Kerala. In between I came to know about Madras Christian College and its oldest department -English, a center for excellence . Even though I tried to register there through online mode, I saw the names of some six students who got admission there . If so, is the admission process over? Still the link for online registration is active and its Now I am really confused about the number of seats out there. How many students are allotted for PG English course ?
    Adila,

If the link is still active, it is possible admissions have not fully closed. You could call up directly the college (see contact us page for the numbers) and make enquiries. In many colleges I have noted that even if regular admissions are closed, sometimes vacancies come up if somebody has exited from the admission process & they may take more students with a late fee. So don't waste time sending emails and asking here since likely nobody would be aware of what's happening withing the admission system there! Just phone them up and ask.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments