You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Tell me one line for below mentioned words

I would like to know about description of such three words. Although it looks like same word but it has different meaning. Kindly share your feelings and opinion about those three words.
    1- Politics
    2- Good Politics
    3- Bad politics
    You can give positive or negative examples to justify your statement.
    Try to avoid giving real political examples with their name or else it might get controversy unnecessarily.
    There is nothing like 'good politics' and 'bad politics'. To me politics is just like an ever-changing equation to remain in limelight and grab power.

If we think about statesmanship (is it 'good politics'?), it is rare, almost non-existent in Indian scenario.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I will prefer to play it safe by citing quotations of great people regarding the subject matter.
    1. Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote - William E. Simon.
    2. Politics have no relation to morals - Niccolo Machiavelli.
    3. Man is by nature a political animal - Aristotle.
    4. Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed - Mao Zedong.
    5. Politics has become so expensive that it takes a lot of money even to be defeated - Will Rogers.
    Apart from conventional politics, there is office politics also playing which smart people remain in limelight, get promotions/increments/bonus etc. out of turn, that too without working.
    The prevailing politics in India is filth.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

There is a satirical programme in one TV channel named Politrix. They comically portray some of the happenings in todays politics. Is there any significance other than the pun in the word?
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Here is the explanation from my side on
    1- Politics
    2- Good Politics
    3- Bad politics

Politics is the profession through which an Individual tests his ability and aim to be a leader by virtue of he being chosen as their representative by the voters of his area.

Good politics is the phrase used by the intelligent people to testify the ability of people who chose to speak right thing at the right place.

Bad politics refers to the ultimate aim of any Individual who sees to overtake others and even outsmarts them with main goal of deceiving and getting ahead unmindful afterwards consequences.

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Politics is a dirty gutter with a mixture of good and bad flowing in it.
    Good politics is when the greed is not predominant and welfare is cared.
    Bad politics is when selfishness and greed persists which leads to corruption and crimes.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments