You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Excited about my ISC payment.

Today received my first payment through ISC and it really made my day. I am so happy and excited about my payment. The first message I saw today was about this. Thank You everyone in ISC for being so sincere and encouraging.
    My heartiest congratulations to the author of this thread Sushma on the occasion of receiving her first payment from ISC.
    Perhaps all of us were similarly excited on receiving first ISC payment.
    All the best from my side for continuing the winning spree.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma for this achievement. Surely many more such payments await her in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Thank You Kailash Sir and Partha Sir for your wishes.

Congratulations Sushma for receiving very first payment from this site. Being first, this payment gives some extra joy and happiness and the bond of trust on this site becomes stronger after this.
    Wish for many more payments in future to you!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Sushma,

Congratulations! And keep up the good work.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations on your first payment from ISC Ms. sushma. The first payment always makes you happy. My first payment from ISC is also the first earning of my life. My happiness is at peak that day. Hope you contribute consistently and get many more payments.

Let us continue learning.

Cogratulations Sushma on receiving the first payment on the site. You have been quite a prolific member since the beginning. Keep up the good work and rock the site.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Congrats for getting the first payment from this site and I can understand your cloud 9 feeling. You should be further more happy that our web master Tony also greeted you. What ever be the amount , earning the first payment is always cherished with many natural moments in life and cherish the glory. Please note that you have earned the amount through your sharing of words and views. So see the power of your contribution and conversation which can bring money to you. Now that the secret is out, please make it a habit to earn from this site and I want you to be one of the recipient of member share bonus of this site every month.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you everyone. I am very glad that Tony sir has also congratulated me.
    Mohan sir, I will definitely try and contribute more.

Sushma, congratulations on your first payment! Remember that you have to maintain the same spirit and be active here to keep your purse ringing each month. Keep up the good work and all the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Sushma,
    First of all, please accept my heartiest congratulation on receiving your first ever payment from ISC. You are the most fortunate member of ISC to receive a congratulatory message from the owner of this site Web Master TONY JOHN.

Please remember that ISC is the only transparent site in the web world where everything is crystal clear. ISC pays its members without fail.
    Look at my Profile saying " Sun may fail to rise one day, but Timmy will never fail to pay their dues on the right day"

My best wishes to earn more and more from ISC.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments