You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Umar Khalid's Che Guevara!

Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani died in an army encounter in J&K. It is understood that his whereabouts were disclosed by one of his lady-loves. Violent protest is going on in Kashmir valley. Now the hero of JNU's anti-national forces, Umar Khalid, has expressed his deep admiration of Burhan Wani. He said in his Facebook post: "I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting". Khalid has compared this Kashmiri separatist with Che Guevara, one of the greatest revolutionaries.

Needless to say that this anti-national student leader has been supported by his anti-national mentors teaching in JNU. It is high time now to show this so-called student and his so-called teachers the might of Indian state.
    Kashmir appears to be a gangrene inflicted body part of India which is under able treatment. It is said that Kashmir has the dubious distinction of being the most militarized part of the world, with one soldier for every 15 or so residents.
    Passions were whipped and a sea of people came to the funeral of Burhan Wani, the photogenic 22 year old Kashmiri who had left home at 15 to become a militant.
    Almost all are separatist in Kashmir. The softcore one have become bed fellows of the Sangh Parivar and the others are beating their drums as usual.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

#571129: Kashmir is not a gangrene infected body, the hooligans and their pseudo-liberal supporters are harmful bacteria. These harmful micro-organisms must be taken care of by proper treatment (pushing them to Pakistan to enjoy that country's permanent hospitality).
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

What I strongly feel that teachers must be kept out of campus politics and the students must restrain and limit themselves to important issues of their concern and not to poke their nose on irrelevant issues and then create a stir.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

#571241: Very good advice for normal students and normal teachers. But these people are not ordinary students or ordinary teachers. How many students have we seen who are above 30 and travel all over India and sometime outside India also, by air? Who bears the cost?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments