You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Celebrating 25th Marriage anniversary -13th July- Silver Jubilee year

On this day 13th July 1992, I was married to my wife Bhanu and that was arranged marriage. Everything happened so fast that on April 17th of same year was our engagement and our marriage held on above date. In these 25 years, she was my pillar of strength and tower of presence and above all being with me in troubled times was the highlight and truly I am blessed to have a good wife, performing children with their proven educational pursuits and having a good reputation in family and society. The greatest achievements were of course having two bright children, constructing my own house and the sadness being lost both my parents and also my in laws.
    Firstly, My sincere heartiest congratulation on the occasion of your Silver Jubilee celebration of your married life.
    Secondly, I also congratulate Ms. Bhanu who has been lucky enough to have Mohan as her beloved.
    Thirdly, I congratulate your children for having blessed with such an excellent Daddy and Mummy.
    May God bless the couple who have spent 25 good years of married life on this good earth. Happy anniversary.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Mrs. Bhanu and Mr. Mohan on this momentous occasion. May God bless them with peace, happiness and prosperity.

Best wishes!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to platinum level member Mohan Ji on the occasion of his silver jubilee of marriage anniversary. We wish the couple to lead a happy married life for ever and celebrate their golden jubilee and platinum jubilee also in due course.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest wishes to you and your wife on the occasion of marriage anniversary and on this special silver jubilee anniversary. Silver jubilee is so special to couple.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mohan sir. Congratulations on celebrating Silver Jubliee.

Wishing a very Happy Wedding Anniversary. Have a wonderful years ahead.
    Best Regards,
    Suresh.

Wishing you all happiness and togetherness on this anniversary! May you have the best in life!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulation sir as you are a happily married person.
    Although I do not know you personally but from this ISC site and posts and way of talking I can feel that you must be a good home maker and management person. I wish future days of your life will be pass with lots of love and happiness.

Mohan sir,
    My best wishes to you and your Mrs for having completed 25 years of successful marriage. It has been a nice companionship so far. Wish the same togetherness in years ahead.

My heartfelt congratulations to both Mrs. and Mr.Mohan ji on this great occasion. Manaivi amaivathellaam iraivan koduththa varam! Long live without any disease.

An occasion worth to be declared and celebrated.

Let Mohan and Bhanu continue the togetherness to celebrate many more jubilees. Let the whole family have many more such occasions to celebrate jubilees of togetherness, affection and oneness.

May God give you all the goodness in life.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Mohan for entering the 25th year of your married life. Hope your future will be filled with lots of happiness and joy.

Many Hearty congratulations Mr. Mohan for entering the 25th year of your married life. Hope your future will be filled with lots of joy and happiness .
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Mohan ji! May God bless you both with a long and healthy life of togetherness and love.

Wishing your good lady and you a very happy 25th wedding anniversary. May your lives be filled with love, laughter, prosperity and every happiness. May your joys grow abundantly and may you share many more years of togetherness and the best of everything. Stay blessed and most importantly stay in love.
    A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Mohanji,

Greetings from ISC Family. God bless your family with more grace. News like this will make our website and its members as family members.

Jose Mathew
    Webmaster ISC

Congratulations and best wishes to you Mr. Mohan and to your better half Bhanu on this auspicious day on which you both complete 25 years of joined life. It is always interesting to look back and memorize the mile stones your wedded life on such a day. Once again all best wishes to both of you.
    With warm regards,
    T.M.Sankaran

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations K Mohan & Bhanu on your silver jubilee! Wishing you happiness ahead too as silver turns to gold.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Mohan for their Silver Jubilee anniversary. Wish you both all the best and good luck. We hope to hear the Golden Jubilee thread from you Mr.Mohan.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

My best wishes to Mrs. and Mr.Mohan on the eve of the 25th Wedding anniversary. May god bless you.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Sign In to post your comments