You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

India's Prime Minister Modi was very good to Kenyans

Of recent past Kenya has received high profile visitors. The United States of American's President Obama visited sometime last year. Very recently Israel's Prime Minister was here and Sunday and Monday this week India's Prime Minister was here. Prime Minister Modi was particularly of interest to me. One photo in the local newspapers was very interesting. He was in a room sited on
    a chair surrounded by a number of very attentive people. He must have been giving some
    words of wisdom. They were maybe middle level leaders because i did not see any
    familiar leader in that group. The Prime Minister looked like he was feeling totally at
    home. I tell, you the photo is beautiful.
    Thanks for updating with this information. Yes our Prime Minister Narender Modi well connects with the people and he has direct contacts with common man through the social media. What is more interesting is the fact that he wants to connect with the youth and suggest ways and means to have good governance. That is the essence of his functioning. Unlike other leaders we had in the past, he is surely a odd man out , always enlisting new ideas and suggestions to improve his working style. That is the reason being so , he is always interested in interaction with the people. This gives trust feeling to the voters and hence his party is being elected elsewhere.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments