You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week- 26th June to 02nd July and 03rd to 09th July '16- winners!

It is not easy to locate a star that twinkles more brightly among the many stars that appear on the ISC sky every week but the idea being to trace out the one that keeps twinkling and spreads more light, our endeavor is always to be as precise as possible. And so here are the stars that won during the past two weeks-

Aditya. V is the Star of the Week for 26th June to 02nd July '16 and

Mathi Gopal is the Star of the Week for 03rd July to 09th July '16.

The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Hearty Congrats and best wishes to V Aditya and Mathi Gopal for getting the star of the week award and that proves their performance better than others and thus this recognition. New members must take cue from this be regular to grab award.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Many congratulations to V Aditya and Mathi Gopal for winning the Star of the week Award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Many congratulations to V Aditya and Mathi Gopal for winning the Star of the week Award. More awards and honour await them in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My hearty congratulations to V Aditya and Mathi Gopal for winning Star of the week Award.

My heartiest congratulations to Aditya. V. , the winner of the 'Star of the Week for 26th June to 02nd July, 2016' award and Mathi Gopal, the winner of the 'Star of the Week for 03rd July to 09th July, 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you very much for all the wishing hearts of our family (Mohan, Padmini, Partha Kansabanik, sushma and Kailash Kumar.

My special wishes to Aditya. V for winning Star of the Week.

"when preparation meets opportunity the result is success"

Regards
    MG

Regards
    MG

Hearty congratulations to Aditya and Gopal. It is not so easy to be recognised by ISC with so many prolific contributors arriving every week. You have proved yourself by finding your name among the winners.
    Keep up the good work. You have the mettle in you to prove yourself. Keep going and be successful.

Congrats to the duo again.

Live....and Let Live...!

This thread made my day !
    I am quite surprised. I didn't expect such an award, given that I'm a newbie to ISC family. I'm quite happy.

I always admired the way most of ISCians find time to pen out excellent and informative articles and threads, even in their busy schedule.

I've to admit that I have not been that regular with my contribution in ISC. It's because I'm currently using my mobile for ISC as my laptop has been given for repairing. It's really cumbersome to type using mobile. Once it gets repaired, I'll make sure that I contribute more often. ( By the way, Mohan ji, I still wonder how you manage to diligently spend an hour or two in morning and evening for ISC ).

Thanks again everyone. Congratulations Mathi Gopal ji for bagging the Star of the week award.

Let's see the world from different perspectives

Congratulations Aditya. V and Mathi Gopal for winning the Star of the Week awards for 26th June to 02nd July and 03rd July to 09th July. Hope you contribute much more and win many more awards in the future.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Aditya.V and Mathi Gopal for getting the
    Star of the Week awards for period 26th June to 02nd July and 03rd to 09th July '16, respectively.

An award is definitely a booster. However it also entails a liability on the winner to improve and enhance by learning more and putting more efforts to bring out quality contributions. ISC is a place where they pay you for learning.

I have read many articles of Mathi Gopal and had occasion to post my response to some of them also.

I wish Aditya and Mathi all the best for more achievements.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulation to both of winners.
    @ Aditya, the week I get this award I was full of excitement and happiness.

Hearty congratulations to you both, Aditya and Mathy Gopal. Let this recognition help you to come out with more contributions !!
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to both Mathi Gopal and Aditya V for winning the Star of the Week awards for the respective weeks. Mathi Gopal is already an experienced hand in ISC, so aware of her talents. And for Aditya, hoping that he continues with the same zeal in the days and months to come.
    Patience and perseverance pays

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.