You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Jab We Met - ISC and Me

Today, I have completed 4 years in ISC and am glad that throughout these wonderful years, this site was part of my life like any other family member.

It was a day when accidentally I drop into this site and I took no time to register myself with it. Initially, I was like a new fast bowler who just got into the national team and tried to show his speed and skill to the opponent team like a raw person. However, soon I realized my mistake and cut down the speed. I may not post even 10 threads in a week but whenever I do that, I mean serious business. Also, I have not much time in hand to be online continuously for a long duration at ISC.

The most important part of my life is that, ISC has taught me so much. It has not only boosted my overall confidence but changed my thinking too. I never had thought that I would ever write an article but till today I have posted 18 articles. Yes, it is too less if one compares it to my 4 years association, but I'm not in a hurry to post articles.

Yes, like any member, I too have my ups and down in ISC. There were times when members praised me for my work and there were also times when a few members wanted my ban from this site. If I criticized someone hard, I have taken criticism too. However, in every situation, my intention was always honest and may be this why I am still here against all odds.

On this special occasion, I would like to thank all the members who were with me throughout my journey. I also owe my thanks to the Webmasters, ME and editors who were always supportive and helpful.
    Congratulations Mr. Jeet for completing good successful 4 years in ISC family.

Hope to wish you many more ISC birthdays in future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Mr. Jeets for completing 4 years in this great platform of interaction. Wishing more frequent contributions from you.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Jeets,

I was delighted to see the title of this thread. I had thought of the exact same one for my own self and saved it in a doc to be posted for later this year - now it's your copyright so cannot use it!!

Genuinely glad to see you reaching a milestone of 4 years & hope you continue to be with us for the long term - we do need critics!

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations Mr. Jeets for completing 4 years in ISC.

My heartiest congratulations to Jeets on his completing four successful years with ISC. Needless to mention here, I have a kind of special relationship with him.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wish you a very happy Isc birthday Jeets ji! That's truly a milestone to celebrate. The true happiness in achieving such milestones can be felt when we go back in time and read through the pages of our diary and end up discovering how massively we have grown in potential. So yes, I can understand how proud and happy you are feeling today and my heartiest wishes for you to feel such pride and happiness for many more years to come. Good luck to you!

Mr. Jeet, congratulations on completing 4 years. I myself, have completed almost 3 years here. Its really fruitful and rewarding to be a part of ISC.
    I also wrote an article about my experiences here all this while. Like you, I also discovered about ISC accidentally. I was looking for some academic information when I hit this "Jackpot" I would say.
    I don't this there is any other such web portal where you have prolific articles about anything under the sun.

Great that you have completed four years in this wonderful site and your contribution is indeed remarkable. Your threads are unique in style and your articles on Music are quite interesting to read. You are one of my favourite ISCians and continue with the same spirit. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Padmini, Partha, ME, Sushma, Kailash, Kalpana, Joyshree and Jagdish Whether you are new or old as a member, I have always learn one or other thing from you all. And my this journey will continue with some hot and sweet words.

ME, who else could be as better creative person than you are, we all have learn this from you with adding our own style. It is just matter of the time when you will get much better title from your thread. Yes, I am your biggest critics but time and again I never shy away to show you my genuine appreciations.

Thank you all for your warm wishes.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Sign In to post your comments