You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is it not the fact that only sometimes we win but many a times we learn ?

In our life daily we face many challenges and tough times and going through it is the big task. Many a time we think that it would be a cake walk and win the situation. But we encounter with new problem and that gives further tension to our life. In the melee we are left with nothing but learning from that time. It is but natural to hope for a winning situation, but we should also open up for the necessary learning through the mistake which paves way for further life in us. What is your reaction on this ?
    It is a famous quote of Nelson Mandela -'I never lose. I either win or learn'.
    It is indeed a secret of success to take failures as learning process. The term failure looks like indicating negativity. But by describing the failures as learning, we exude our positive outlook.
    However doing nothing i.e. making no efforts and thereby failing is not a learning process. The individuals who don't do hard work and continue to fail each time they attempt to do something, are not likely to learn anything. In such cases, learning is to not to try the attempt the feat again.
    Generally failures are not always due to providence alone. It is man made also. This year about 8 lakh students filled the application form, but only 2 lakh could be selected for JEE (Advanced).
    Many of them were not worthy for the tough test, but they took a chance by filling the form. In such cases luck doesn't work.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I recently saw a video in which this situation is well explained. Some people attended an interview after being selected based on the marks they scored in an exam. Everyone is asked about the failures of their life. The top scorers are not appointed as they had no failures in their life. The interviewer says "If a person who never had any failures in his/her life gets a failure, they just don't know what to do and how to get out of it". A failure always helps to learn. I too faced some failures in my life but I am now happy as those failures taught me so much about life. But, we should not stop trying for success.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments