You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- the winner for June '16!

Here comes the Star of June '16! For being active and having been a consistent contributor in different sections during the period, it has been decided to reward Balasubramanian with the Star of the Month award. I hope that he will remain active and will keep contributing to all sections with the same passion!

He will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, join me in congratulating the Star of the Month!
    Hearty congrats to Bala for winning the star of the month award for June 2016 and he surely deserves the reward as he is the all round and consistent contributor for this esteemed site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Heartiest congratulation to Balasubramanian for winning the Star of the Month award for June 2016. You deserve it. Well done Bala.
    No life without Sun ¤

Award is credited.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

Congratulations to Mr. Balasubramanian for winning this very prestigious award. I have read some of his Forum posts and Forum responses and am genuinely impressed by his clarity of thoughts. I wish that he would be more frequent in this platform in future.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Balasubramaniam for winning one of the most coveted awards, the Star of the Month. Hope you continue to impress us ISCians with your inspiring works and contributions.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My heartiest congratulations to Balasubramanian, the winner of the 'Star of the Month- the winner for June 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Mr. Balasubramanian for winning Star of the Month for June, 2016.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Balasubramanian for winning star of the month award.

Hearty congratulations Mr. Balasubramanian for winning the Star of the Month award for June 2016. As far as I know, this award will be given only to the member whose contribution has very good quality. So, your contribution should really be appreciated. Hope you win many more awards by contributing consistently in coming days.

Let us continue learning.

Congratulations to Balasubramanian for getting the Star of the Month award.

Best Wishes for getting more awards.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Hai Bala,

I still remember the days we worked together for TSR and Chennaispider. Very happy to wish you here too, Great going!

My hearty congratulations to Bala for winning Star of the Month for June, 2016.

Regards
    MG

Regards
    MG

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.