You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Feeling not Watch of any amair khan flim

Hi Friends,
    Today I wish to know about your views of actors in Bollywood, Sandalwood
    Actually all my friends told me that dangal is a good movie. But I am not feeling to watch any of Amair khan's movie

Dangal movie may be good story but don't wish to watch it because Amair khan is acting in it. Amair khan's earlier statement about In security makes me not to watch any of his movies. Before his statement to media I would never miss watching his movies because he would always give a very beautiful message to world but now after his statement to media about In tolerence in INDIA feels me not to watch any of his movies. I think all these years he would just show off in movies about Loving our country. He wanted to be here to become a star that time he required our help and stardom. But now INDIA is Intolerance right? because now he is a big and popular star.

That's Why don't want to support him nor watch his movies.
    I generally don't watch any Bolywood movie. So, I won't watch 'Dangal' either. However, if I didn't have various obligations, I would actively take part in organising boycott rallies in front of cinema halls to convince people not to watch this film. I think this is my minimum duty/resonsibility as an 'intolerant' Indian against a soooooo.... 'tolerant' film-star.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sandalwood refers to the Kannada language film industry in Karnataka, India.
    Aamir Khan is an accomplished actor, producer and director.
    He has received an honorary doctorate from the Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad for his contribution to the Indian cinema.
    He received Padma Shri in the year 2003 and Padma Bhushan in the year 2010. He has received Filmfare Award as a best actor many times and the list of so many other awards is very long.
    Aamir Khan has already faced an intense backlash for his comments about intolerance and 'moving out of India'. He has also clarified later that that he never meant that India was intolerant or he thought about leaving the country.
    Thus in my opinion the artist of the films like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, 3 Idiots, PK and television serial Satyamev Jayate should be given a chance.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Although Aamir khan is not my favorite actor still I do not think by not watching his films or discussing the negative things will reduce any kind of his popularity. Whether you watch Dangal or not, just wait for the box office result it will cross Hundred Crore in first week it self. Then you will realized how Media person make a big issue with the small things.
    I agree that his statement was not right, but dont you think that was the real scenario at that time?
    All these things are happening just because of dirty politicians, no Hindu Muslim wants to fight. Many Hindu leader as well as Muslim leader giving statement against each other religious, have you ever seen they get arrested, or suspended from the party?

Well we should not correlate the acting with that of personal views expressed by the actor. In a fit of rage sometimes actors say something and then retract and for that reason we cannot undermine his acting profess or caliber.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Intriguing indeed! I stopped watching movies a long time ago. I may sometimes watch a movie on television, but that is about it.

Coming to your reason for boycotting any movie associated with Aamir Khan. Though you are entitled to your personal view, I think you are displaying the exact trait that you find offensive.

Why rake up the past, especially after the actor gave an explanation of what he meant? Most of what he said was anyway attributed to his wife. He was quoting her, and her fears.

Will you stop using English as a means of communication because it is a foreign language? It, after all, is a legacy of the British Empire. Did the English not destroy us in more ways that we can count? Show your discontent by avoiding using English in any of your communications. Then would I say you are being fair-minded. Selective boycotting does not highlight impartiality or fair judgement.

A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Mohandas Gandhi gave a call to boycott British goods even though such goods were of superior quality, to protest against British atrocities on Indians and for the sake of future of Indian goods. Similarly, even if the present film is of superior quality, we should boycott this film to protest against insulting comments and to break the stranglehold of (so-called 'Kings/Badshas') Khans on Mumbai film-industry. Such boycott would help in controlling the immense audacity of this group. It would ultimately be good for Mumbai film industry, where the industry rotates around the activities of four-five Khans.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I don't really understand the point here.

That Aamir Khan believes India is intolerant somehow makes him less of a patriot? So patriots aren't allowed to point out the faults and mistakes of their own country, and are supposed to close their eyes and pretend everything is forever hunky-dory? That doesn't sound like patriotism to me, that sounds more like chauvinism.

Aamir Khan is a good actor in my opinion (I watched his movies 3 idiots and Pk). I don't know much about Bollywood but I heard about the comment Salman Khan recently made. I don't get why these people do such comments. They are very famous and such comments only lead to criticism i.e. they pay for their comments. So, boycotting his movies is not necessary.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments