You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is it a naturally or artificially happened!!

We see the politics one term one party are announced as winners the other term another party are announced winners in Elections or a successive two terms one party and another two terms one party. As you all know the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are bifurcated the A.P Eamcet results are announced there 3 and 5 ranks are given to Telangana region students where as in Telangana Eamcet the 3 and 5 ranks are given to Andhra region students how those ranks will be given vice versa is it artificially or naturally happening .Knowledgeable members please respond to the question
    We all know that there is a cold war going on between the Telangana and AP governments on many issues and may be this EAMCET ranking swapping be done to have some good relations. Sorry I said so on a lighter note. By the way the students in AP and Telangana are taking special classes to score high ranking in the EAMCET and there fore I feel that this may be a coincidence and we should not read between the lines. In competitive education nothing is impossible and I rate the students of both the states having immense knowledge and courage to face exam and secure ranks.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I would also prefer to say that the happening cited by the author may just a pure coincidence and we should not try to read too much between the lines. Moreover in case the test is conducted through objective type questions and the OMR sheets are machine read, then there appears nil chances of the manipulation in a routine manner though nothing is impossible if we go by the saying of the great Napoleon Bonaparte.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments