You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 3rd July to 9th July'16 (Winners)

To produce a mighty thread, we must choose a mighty theme! Our words are spectacles that focus on the creativity and the way of thinking of our mind. Let our forum be a book with various pages of thought provoking threads.

Now it is time to announce the winners of the TOW for the Week for 03rd July to 09th July '16.
    The following members have been awarded Special Prize which carries Rs.15/- c.c each:
    1. Kalpana for her thread - Have we driven away our driving etiquettes?
    2. K V Raghava Rao for his thread -Judge a person by intrinsic value than by exterior
    3. Ramachandran Pattabhiraman for his thread - A mother never slips from her love on her children

And the Winner of the TOW for the Week for 03rd July to 09th July '16 is:
    Juana for her thought provoking thread - Parents spend time and money on the children so that they can be helpful which has generated a good discussion. She will be awarded Rs.25 c.c.

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to TOW winner Juana and the special prize winners: Kalpana , Raghava Rao and Ramachandran Pattabhiraman.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My heartiest congratulations to the TOW award winner and the Special prize winners. Well done.
    No life without Sun ¤

My best wishes and congrats to TOW winner Juana and the special prize winners: Kalpana , Raghava Rao and Ramachandran Pattabhiraman. All the contributions were good and ably judged.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Mrs. Juana for her though-provoking, award-winning thread which caused healthy discussion.
    I have also gone through the excellent contributions of Ms. Kalpana, Mr. Raghava Rao and Mr. Pattabiraman. I liked their award-winning efforts.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to Juana, the winner and special prize winners Kalpana, K V Raghava Rao and Ramachandran Pattabhiraman of the 'TOW for the Week for 03rd July to 09th July, 2016' contest.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to TOW winner Ms. Juana and the special prize winners Ms. Kalpana ,Mr. Raghava Rao and Mr.Ramachandran Pattabhiraman.

I liked the thread "Parents spend time and money on the children so that they can be helpful" and the open frank expression of the author.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to the TOW winner Juana and special prize winners Kalpana, K V Raghava Rao and Ramachandran Pattabhiraman

Congratulations to Juana for winning the TOW award. Congratulations to other special prize winners Kalpana and Ramachandran Pattabhiraman.
    Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages.

With regards

" Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to the TOW for the Week for 03rd July to 09th July '16 winner Ms. Juana and special prize winners Ms. Kalpana, Mr. K V Raghava Rao and Mr. Ramachandran Pattabhiraman.

Let us continue learning.

My heartiest congratulations to Kalpana, a new member coming up with thought provoking threads, Mr. K.V. Raghava Rao and Ramachandran. All the best and good luck to them for winning special award of TOW.

Congratulations to Juana for wining the TOW. All the best and good luck to her.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

My congratulations To all the Winners of TOW And special Prize winners
    - Manjunath Bhat

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW. Thank you all for your kind wishes and thank you to admin for selecting my thread for special award.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW '3 July to 9 July'.
    Keep contributing to ISC with your valuable stuffs and thoughts.

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.