You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can we have "Review for Companies" in ISC?

Before joining any school, college or company knowing the review is always important. In ISC we have reviews for college and schools which has helped numerous people.
    But there is no reviews for company available. Knowing how the company is before joining that company is very important. Sometimes it so happens that we join a company and later we will realize that the management is not good, working environment is not good and most of the people will quit the organization in just a week or month.
    So I would like to suggest and know if it is possible to integrate the "Review sections for company" also in ISC? It could help many people to know about the company before joining it.
    Sushma,

We do not have such a category in our reviews section for reviews of companies, but I think it would be fine to write an article on work experience with a particular company. Let me confirm this with the Webmasters.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This is a good suggestion. Although I do not know whether webmaster will accept this proposal or not, but by this new section we can have lots more activities, traffic from search engines.
    As vandana suggested to write an article, it wont be possible as we have restriction of English, number of words, and all review might not full fill that criteria.

Sushma,

The Webmasters have give a go-ahead to present it as an article. In case of any issues with such reviews, they may discontinue it later.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sign In to post your comments