You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com
- #571655Yes, I also support the views of Mr. Mohan. The duplication of posts, responses and messages create lots of problems and confusion. Change in configurations is necessary.
“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry
- #571660I support the idea in principle, but let us see if it is technically feasible and can be introduced easily. It sometimes happen with me also. Not only server problem, but connectivity issues also result in duplication of the same thread. Sometimes glitches occur in system generation of points also.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.
- #571661I too support your idea Mr. Mohan. Due to connectivity problems etc., issues like this occur. The frequency of 'forum thread raised twice' is increasing. Yesterday, I noticed a thread raised twice. Today, the same happened to you. It would be better if the configuration is modified to resolve this issue.
Let us continue learning.
- #571820Thanks for the suggestion. I have fixed it now.
Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com
- #571827Wow that was expected from our webmaster. He is amiable to useful suggestions that are fit for implementation. Thanks.
I consider myself as the learner everyday