You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you heard about this amazing magic nutrient 'Spirulina'?

Spirulina is an aquatic blue green algal form. This include hundreds of vitamins and proteins. World Health Organization (WHO) identified this as the best nutritional food item after mothers milk in the world. It was estimated that one gram of Spirulina is equal to the nutrients contained in 30g. of fish, 300 g. chicken, one egg, 150 g. rice, 250 g. green Peas, 2 kg. Cabbage, 20 g. onion, one strawberry, one capsicum, 1 bread, 27.5 g. apple, 10 g. grapes, one lemon, one banana, 3 g. pumpkin.The food with highest quantity of proteins and calcium on earth is Spirulina only. This food is rich in amino acids, iron, anti-oxidants which improve the immunity of a person. Astronauts in space shuttles will use this Spirulina nutrient to overcome nutritional deficiency in space. Actually Spirulina is a pure vegetarian food rich in proteins. Spirulina capsules are available in 600 mg. and other dose capsules in medical shops and online stores. What is your say about this folks?
    Yes, I have the same opinion. 'Spirulina' is one of the best nutritional food supplements which I used to promote and sell for a better health. At first my mother started using this and then my neighbours. And in last 6 months I sold out around 2000 'Spirulina' tablet bottles in my town. As everything was said by Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati there is nothing to explain about this. It's purely vegetarian and sold in healthkart and other online stores. You must read and go through its reviews and comments before purchasing it. However, I suggest it's one of the best supplements for joint pain, paralysis, fits, early diabetes, early cancer, weakness, insomnia, menorrhoea, lack of haemoglobin and many more issues.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Spirulina is a type of blue green algae which is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants. It contains nutrients like vitamin B complex, beta carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium etc.
    A 100 gram amount of spirulina supplies 290 calories. The nutritional value of 100 grams of dried spirulina are as follows -
    1. Proteins - 57.47 grams
    2. Carbohydrates - 23.9 grams
    3. Fats - 7.72 grams
    4. Vitamins and minerals
    Though it is a rich source of proteins, but there are other rich sources of proteins also which are much cheaper compared to spirulina cost wise.
    It is used as a feed supplement in the fisheries and poultry industries also.
    Increase in the spirulina content in the cattle feed results in increase in milk yield.
    Spirulina is available in the market in pill or powder form or as flakes also.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This is the first time I have heard about Spirulina. I think this information would be useful. I am saving the information for future reference. However, I don't think Spirulina is commonly available in all markets.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

One of my friends suggested me take Spirulina which is available in capsules. He has given me a pack containing 100 capsules under the trade mark 'Vestige Spirulina'. I am taking it along with other Vestige products like Vestige Flax Oil, Vestige Calcium and Vestige neem to control diabetics and improve health. Yet to see the results.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments