You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #571676Yes, I have the same opinion. 'Spirulina' is one of the best nutritional food supplements which I used to promote and sell for a better health. At first my mother started using this and then my neighbours. And in last 6 months I sold out around 2000 'Spirulina' tablet bottles in my town. As everything was said by Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati there is nothing to explain about this. It's purely vegetarian and sold in healthkart and other online stores. You must read and go through its reviews and comments before purchasing it. However, I suggest it's one of the best supplements for joint pain, paralysis, fits, early diabetes, early cancer, weakness, insomnia, menorrhoea, lack of haemoglobin and many more issues.
'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'
- #571677Spirulina is a type of blue green algae which is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and antioxidants. It contains nutrients like vitamin B complex, beta carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium etc.
A 100 gram amount of spirulina supplies 290 calories. The nutritional value of 100 grams of dried spirulina are as follows -
1. Proteins - 57.47 grams
2. Carbohydrates - 23.9 grams
3. Fats - 7.72 grams
4. Vitamins and minerals
Though it is a rich source of proteins, but there are other rich sources of proteins also which are much cheaper compared to spirulina cost wise.
It is used as a feed supplement in the fisheries and poultry industries also.
Increase in the spirulina content in the cattle feed results in increase in milk yield.
Spirulina is available in the market in pill or powder form or as flakes also.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.
- #571681This is the first time I have heard about Spirulina. I think this information would be useful. I am saving the information for future reference. However, I don't think Spirulina is commonly available in all markets.
“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry
- #571755One of my friends suggested me take Spirulina which is available in capsules. He has given me a pack containing 100 capsules under the trade mark 'Vestige Spirulina'. I am taking it along with other Vestige products like Vestige Flax Oil, Vestige Calcium and Vestige neem to control diabetics and improve health. Yet to see the results.
No life without Sun ¤