You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you agree that the additional ingredients are required for relishing a meal?

Imagine an exotic dish created specially for you by a super chef, but you are alone to eat the same. Will you enjoy or relish the dish? Patently no.
    Why we enjoy breakfast on the Sunday more. Because we have time to relish it. Taking breakfast while being preoccupied with the thoughts of missing the bus/train/metro or the music to be faced at the workplace never lets the individual to relish the taste. Instead the same is simply gulped down for survival.
    Why we enjoy food more when eating in the company of our near and dear one? The company adds value to the food.
    So it is a food for thought.
    I think that additional ingredients like sufficient time, company of others and a longing to enjoy feeding others make the food tastier.
    Do you agree?
    Yes, I agree with you Mr. Kailash Kumar. Many people eat their food in a hurry which makes it almost impossible to relish. If we sit and eat food with our friends, family etc., we can get the ingredients like time and enjoy the food we are eating.

Let us continue learning.

Well, that is exactly what happens with me. I carry the meal to my office. I carry just little box of rice and the curry. Of that, I am not able to eat it fully. I throw some of them out.

While at home, on Sundays or other days, I happen to eat more than that. That is solely because, you are at your home, in the company of your near and dear ones. The company adds more value to what you are eating.

Live....and Let Live...!

Whether happiness or sorrow we yearn it to be shared with others.

Sorrow when shared gives us some relief. Happiness when shared enhances its taste.

A good meal is a happiness giving occasion. The real happiness and taste is in sharing it with others. That is why the phrases 'baant ke khaao.." (eat by sharing)is in use.

( Seeing only the title I took it as something about the additional ingredient in recipe or course)

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments