You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Nothing goes waste !

This topic is quite disturbing, so if you get offended easily, this thread is not for you.

We see many dead animals lying on sideways daily. These were the victims of busy city life.
    And in most cases no one cares to clean them up. Thus these dead organisms just sit there until they finally turn to dust. Only a few scavengers live in cities. Should we let these dead animals decay? This is one of the major problems faced by even developed countries throughout the world.

In few countries, these dead animals are cooked in restaurants. That is not a clever solution though because the decaying things are toxic.
    We can't let these go waste either, after all they have essential proteins. So I think an effective and a clever solution will be that, these dead animals could be used as a manure in farms.
    Nothing goes waste that way.
    I see a lot of caracasses daily. After all by this way death gives life. Nothing can go wrong.
    If you have an idea too, please reply.
    Sadly enough not only carcasses, sometimes we come across bodies of human accident victims also lying on the roads for hours till the police arrives to perform their perfunctory functions. On highways at remote places sometimes the human dead bodies remain lying there for longer periods. In Mumbai like cities , many people die due to fast moving local trains while crossing the railway tracks and their bodies remain unidentified/unclaimed.
    When the holy cow is alive, it is divine. The moment it dies, it ceases to be sacred.
    There are certain communities in India who lift the carcasses, skin it and sell hide, meat as well as bones of the carcass.
    Not only carcasses, the position of disposal of biological waste by hospitals/nursing homes etc. is also dismal. Sometimes we come across news about human fetus disposed off callously on roads.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It is very pity as told by aditya. It is very difficult by a common man except the local government authorities. But the possible thing to a common man is only thing they can communicate to the respective authorities for removal of such 'bodies' if the local government is provided a separate number for approaching.
    #571691, Kailash Ji, mentioned as cow while live and died. similar to men also, If one Mr.X is enquired in his house by somebody,they will ask,'Mr.X sir is there in the house?' but when the same person is coming to see when Mr.X died,'when will the 'body' is to be taken?' -- here the same person become body from Mr.x sir.

Aditya Mohan, title is not disturbing, but the matter.
    I agree that nothing should go waste.
    In the referred context, had it been inside a jungle or a wasteland the natural forces and factors of food cycle chain would have taken care of the same and the carcass would have vanished soon.
    But in metros and town roads, they may be run over again and again and would have become pulp pasted to the roads. If not they will be a nuisance emanating bad odour to the passers by and then slowly the natural forces take over.

The world is a place for inumerous living things those visible and big as humans and elephant , but also for so small ones as ants and worms. Similarly there are numerous bacteria and virus which are not visible to normal eyes. Each one has some part in this world. But our modern human life wants only the humans on earth and goes on eliminating other creatures. That affects many normal things that happened earlier and so humans suffer out of his own created problems.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Yes we do see the dead animals hit and died on the roads and we just pass that way by closing our nose and that ends our responsibility. Even we do not care to inform the civic authorities to remove the Caracas from the place thus the dead animal body decays to such an extent that it dries up there itself. Aditya made good suggestion to use them as the manure in the field. But who is going to do that. There should be arrangement by the civic authorities to remove such animal dead body waste and move them to fields by daily routine work. There should be thinking on this line.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

You are right Aditya Mohan. We can see dead bodies of animals beside roads many times in cities. In my case, I observe a lot of such carcasses in the tree areas of the university in which I am studying now. They are ignored by everyone. But, they shouldn't be. As mentioned in #571708, if some people are appointed for this purpose, it might help.

Let us continue learning.

In response to this thread I want to quote Rabindranath Tagore:
    "Jeeboner dhon kichhui jabena fela,
    Dhulai tahar hok joto obohela"

Poorly translated by Partha Kansabanik:
    'Despite neglect, the wealth earned from life can't be thrown away forever.'

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments