You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Central Government

What changes occur in your state by Narendra Modi’s government?

Hi all, I am from Odisha, whose Chief Minister is Mr. Naveen Patnaik who belongs to BJD (Biju Janta Dal) and serving the state since last 15 years. During Congress government BJD of Odisha was completely neglected in each and every aspect. Odisha is being facing lot of natural calamities every year, may be due to flood, cyclone, drought, thunderbolts or anything else. Such things are uncommon but very common for the poor people. They presume something will be benefited by the govt. to fulfil their loss; which never done by Congress govt. However, in Modi's government people became mentally strong and positive in this concern. I think this is all due to the vast spreading of social networking sites and use of Smartphone and Android mobiles. Do you feel any changes happen in your state in this matter?

My second question is about development of state in every aspect. There're lot of programs commenced by Narendra Modi, which I hope implemented to all states in a parallel way. Modi focused each and every state and planned developing cities and villages simultaneously in diverse methods. I want to know what such steps were taken in your state and up to which level it is different from your government and what actions were taken till date.

Please share your valuable words with us.
    My state is Uttar Pradesh. It has four major political parties i.e. Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), Samajwadi Party (SP) and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). Presently the state is being ruled by the Akhilesh Yadav Government of the Samajwadi Party (SP) who had trounced the Mayawati led Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) in the assembly election of the year 2012. The next assembly elections are due in the next year i.e. 2017. The state contributes 80 seats to the Lok Sabha and 31 seats to the Rajya Sabha of the Indian Parliament. In the 2015 Parliamentary elections, the BJP had won 71 seats , its associate Apna Dal , 2 seats thereby limiting the INC and SP seats to 2 and 5 only which were won by the family members of Sonia Gandhi and Malayalam Singh only.
    This has created a peculiar situation in Uttar Pradesh politics. The young Chief Minster of the state Akhilesh Yadav is vying with the Narendra Modi led central Government in winning the next assembly election through visible development work.
    Thus the state is benefiting. A lot of visible developmental work in the form of infrastructure creation and many welfare schemes for various sectors of the society are under implementation.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments