You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines & Policies

Size of images: Policy change

In the past, we were recommending every one to use small images (400 to 500 pixels size) in the articles. This was because larger images would cause it to go out of boundaries when viewed in small screens. We have made certain changes in the system such that images will automatically adjust size for small screens.

Going forward, we recommend you to use the image size as 800 pixels width for all images used in the articles. Height can be lower/higher. When displayed, such images will be auto adjusted to fit the width of the screen.
    Thanks Sir! It just happened with my recent Ask Expert Question where I attached a image, which is appearing there. How CM Security is secure for Smartphone and Android?
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Thank You for this very useful policy change Mr. Tony John, Webmaster. I have plans to post articles which involves large images in future. This policy change helps me to post those articles without any problems.

Let us continue learning.

I wholeheartedly welcome this big change on the size of the images from small to big. It is a good policy change.
    No life without Sun ¤

Croping the image size automatically is a very good and useful feature for the end users. I welcome this change and Thanks to ISC team and Tony sir for implementing this feature in ISC website.
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

I was so far not inserting images in my articles. With the introduction of this welcome value addition in the system, now I am tempted to use this feature in my forthcoming articles.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thanks a lot Tony Sir for informing us about this vital change in ISC.
    I usually add a photo while I post an article on my travel expedition. I will keep in mind about this change while attaching an image in my article.

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.