You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Immense usage of pomegranate fruits,leaves,flowers

Pomegranate is a fruit which is available in all fruit shops in almost all seasons. This has immense usage both nourish as well medicinally.
    • It contains Iron, Sugar, Calcium, Phosphorus well in proportionate.
    • It kills all types of virus in our body.
    • It is the plant from which we can use all parts such as stem, leaves, fruit and flowers.
    • Grinding 15 grams of flowers and 25 grams of sugar well and can be used daily on teaspoon morning and evening which cures the ladies stomach problems
    • Flowers' juice and dhoorva juice consumed thrice a day in a equal proportion will cure the bleeding in ladies
    • Consuming 15 ml of juice with sugar candy will control piles with bleeding, heat in body.
    • Keeping the flowers in head will control headache
    • The paste of leaves can be applied on the eyes will cure all eye diseases
    • Fruit of pomegranate will control constipation; give strength to bones and teeth
    Pomegranates are said to be among the healthiest foods on the earth. It contains two chemical compounds which are responsible for most of its health benefits. One is punicalagins which is an extremely powerful antioxidants found in the juice and peel of a pomegranate and the other is punicic acid, which is known as pomegranate seed oil with potent biological effects.
    Some of benefits of pomegranates are as follows -
    1. Pomegranate may help fight prostate cancer which is the most common type of cancer in men.
    2. Pomegranate may also be useful against breast cancer which is the most common type of cancer in women.
    3. It helps in fighting arthritis and joint pain.
    4. Pomegranate may help fight bacterial and fungal Infections.
    5. It may help in improving memory.
    6. It helps in lowering blood pressure and lower risk of heart diseases.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The nature has given us all the health required benefits in every fruit and pomegranates are the best which stimulates blood circulation in our body. Now is the season for this great fruit and in Hyderabad we are getting it very cheap for five or ten rupees per piece. Children like this fruit very much but they wont like the color. So it is better to make it as the juice and serve them. They like to drink the pomegranate juice happily. The advantages of using this great fruit are many. But can any one tell me how to know that inside every fruit, there must be bigger seeds which would be nice to remove and eat. If that technique is known, then we can market it smartly.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

First of all, thanks for the tips Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman. I literally hate pomegranates but I am starting to feel sad for that. Due to the facts you mentioned above, I may start eating pomegranates from now. Also, pomegranates are very cheap. In addition, pomegranates will improve exercise performance and therefore used by athletes.

Let us continue learning.

Sign In to post your comments