You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Quotes on ‘Money & Getting Rich motivation for entrepreneurs’

How to earn money online? How money can be earned easily? How to get quick money? These are some common questions searched daily on internet. People don't know the secret of getting rich. If they read the book 'Think & Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill, they'll understand how to motivate money and law of attraction.

My best quote on money is: "Rule No.1: Never Lose Money. Rule No.2: Never Forget Rule No.1"

Please post a single sentenced quote on money, so that all entrepreneurs get inspiration from you.

Never try to inspire others; simply be an inspiration for others.
    Some of the interesting quotes about money are as follows -
    1. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. –Benjamin Franklin.
    2. Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn.
    3. It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. – Seneca.
    4. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
    5. Never spend your money before you have it. –Thomas Jefferson.
    6. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill.
    7. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. – Albert Einstein.
    8. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Earning money is not important but spending it intelligently matters the most. Like the precious water, if we save it by drop, we can use it for future. Same is the case of money, earning could be easy for some, but they are spend thrifts too. That means once they earn money, they have the tendency to spend immediately. I have seen many people who draws the salary and distributes the same to all the creditors and thus while coming to home they have nothing. Intelligent are those who knows how to manage the money by spending it priority wise. That means if some one can withstand money if he was paid even after one week, we can post pone them.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments