You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Me, the logo of ISC creative writing contest

Unlike the enthusiastic response for the previous creative writing contests in the 'Me' series, the number of entries for the contest was really low with only 9 members participating.

The winners of the joint first prize of Rs.150/- each are Partha and Joyshree.

The 2nd prize of Rs.100/- goes to Padmini

The winner of the 3rd prize with Rs.75/- is ar

The consolation prize winner of Rs.50/- is Sun

Congratulations to all the winners! Other participants will get points & cash credits as per the quality of their entries in their story threads itself. Winners will get the minimum 10 points but no cash credits in their story threads since they will receive the main cash awards.

Note: I would also like feedback in this thread if members are keen on participating in more such creative writing contests with the autobiographical theme. If you are interested, I will then conduct contests with a slight difference (meaning instead of 'Me' it will be something else) next month, when begins various festivals, as also one of my favourite special days - Friendship day!
    Thank you so much Vandana Mam. Many many congratulations to Partha, Sun, Padmini and AR.

Congratulations Joyshree, Sun, Partha, Padmini and ar. You have shown the creativity at its best.

Keep up the flame burning. We want to see more of your talent in the coming days.

Live....and Let Live...!

My hearty congratulations to Joyshree, Partha, Sun, Padmini and ar for your wonderful creativity in writing and getting award in this concert.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations to prize winners Joyshre, Partha, Sun and Padmini.
    Yes Vandana, I would definitely love to participate in many more such contents.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the logo of ISC creative writing contest - Partha, Joyshree, Padmini, ar and Sun.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I express my deep gratitude to the ME for considering my humble attempt worthy of the award.
    I congratulate Ms. Joyshree, Ms. Padmini, Ms. ar and especially Mr. Sun (the reasons are mentioned subsequently).
    It's now time for some honest confession. Frankly speaking, although I had seen the logo of ISC earlier, I never thought about its significance. When the contest was announced, I could not understand the requirements of the contest. Only after reading the entry of Mr. Sun, I understood the logo. I studied the logo of ISC critically. Then only I tried to develop a story based upon my earlier visit to Haridwar and Hrishikesh and also my present study of 'My India' sub-section of ISC.
    Again I express my deep gratitude to Mr. Sun for explaining me the significance of ISC logo through his own story.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations Mr. Partha Kansabanik, Ms. Joyshree, Ms. Padmini, Ms. ar, Mr. Sun for winning the creative writing contest Me, the logo of ISC. Your creativity paid off.

Let us continue learning.

My best wishes and congrats to ME the logo contest joint winners Partha and Joyshree and their contributions were simply superb. Like wise my best wishes also goes to Padmini for winning the second prize and ar as the third prize winner and also a word of appreciation to Sun for winning the consolation prize.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Many congratulations to the winners Ms Joyshree,Padmini,Partha and Sun Sir.Yes Mam,I want more such contests in the future.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

My sincere heartiest congratulations to Partha and Joyshree, Padmini and ar for winning the contest awards. I must thank Partha for his special appreciation. It is Mr. Panchamirtham who has shown the ISC Logo to Partha.

@ Managing Editor, I welcome all your contests. I will certainly participate in all the contests announced by you. Did I ever fail to participate in any of your contests during my ISC service? I am a contest lover.

No life without Sun ¤

Heartiest congratulations Partha, Joyshree, Padmini, Ar and Sun.
    it requires lots of time to be spend to participate in this creative contest so I am unable to participate in these contest because I have inadequate time.

If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Congratulations to Joyshree, Partha, Padmini, ar and Sun for winning the contest. All of you have a very creative mind and that's what has paid dividends to you.

From the popularity of the 'Me' contests it seems, other such autobiographical contests too, will be a hit with the participants.

Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Joyshree, Partha, ar and Sun for winning the contest this creative contest.
    I am happy to have my name in the list of winners and would like to thanks ISC for giving such an excellent platform which help us to know ourselves in a better way.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

All entries have now been awarded cash credits. Please check and let me know if anybody's entry thread got missed out.

Note too that for such contests, the winners' threads will be marked as such at the top to indicate that it won a prize.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations to Partha, Joysree, Padmini, ar and Sun.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of creative writing contest.
    Keep contributing your talent and knowledge in ISC.

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.