Health precautions to be taken during rains.Due to fluctuation in temperature during rains, many people catch cold/flu and water/food borne diseases. Therefore it is imperative to take certain precaution to prevent such occurrences. Some of such precautions are as follows -
1. In case hairs get wet due to rains, avoid entering an air conditioned room. Such people are likely to catch cold/flu easily.
2. Increase the intake of vitamin C which is likely to help in keeping the cold viruses at bay by activating the antibodies.
3. Taking shower after getting wet in rains prevents from many possible infections.
4. Never walk in dirty water during rains which is a breeding ground of many viral and bacterial infections.
5. Avoid eating uncooked food and leafy vegetables and fruits.
6. Be careful in taking water outdoor. Totally avoid tap water and drink packaged water only in case necessary.
In case you have any such tip, share the same with the fellow ISCians.